we are like the pack parents

Stiles pov

It was Wednesday and everyone was at Scott's house and when i say everyone I mean all the Packs parent, Parrish, Peter and Derek. they was all in the living room and we was in the kitchen, all of a sudden Derek said to Scott and i do you they know? I said no they don't and they are not going to. Scott said you know it will come out one day right? i yeah but for now it not anyway you lot do you homework ready for tomorrow. the Parents said What is Derek on about? Scott said nothing don't worry, Peter said OMG I know what it is now, he whispered it so only scott and Derek could here it and scott told me what was said. the only person that was not here was Liam and that was because he was in Detention his parents however was here.  After about Ten minutes all the kids came in to the living rooms and said we have done all the work. the door open and liam runs in and said mom dad can we talk? he did not know his parents was there so when they responded he look very panicked. I said its ok Don't worry go up to Scott's room and we will be up in a moment. he said ok thanks mom. Scott said wait your snack is in the kitchen Liam then said thanks Dad. Derek said you should have told them, Scott said Pup be Quite you might be the oldest but im the leader of this pack.

i said well thats out but Mason any idea why he would need to talk to us? he said possibly but Mom you can't kill anyone, fine i won't my dad and Scott's mom said shit I'm to young to be a grandparent. Kira's dad said wait how did you get Derek to listen? Scott said because Stiles is the only thing keeping him from going to prison for the rest of his life. Liams parents said why? Chris said because he is framed of murders that my sister done. Liam came back down and said if we don't talk right now then i no longer want to be here. i said Liam how bad do you need to talk? is it supernatural or personal? he said both I said Scott you are dealing with that as I have just realised what it about, He said fine but how come you are not? you did with Isaac and Erica and Jackson as well as the humans. because Scott i had to spend three our of my fucking life listen to Derek and then give all my friends  the talk to others on top of that i have no idea on how it works. Derek said that not true, how is it not true Derek? he said Two words Stiles Alpha convention. Scott went you can't argue with that? Fine i will fucking do it but im just saying we should give the Parents the supernatural talk because then they would know who we feel? all the girls said yes please do that, Mason even the humans parents i said yeah sure, any way to the jeep we go. 

Once we got in the jeep Scott said what's the matter? If you are wolf or supernatural creature can you smell arousal on others? Scott said yeah you can, why? Liam said because mom dad im Gay and I like this boy who is supernatural and might of got turned on around him in the locker room. i ok Liam calm down we still love you, is that what you wanted to tell us? Liam said yeah.

Scott pov

Liam what mom said is true, but don't worry about what people think because one you have a pack that will hurt who ever hurts you and two Stiles will never let it happen. we go back in side and he said to pack can we go to the kitchen i want to tell you all something, we get there and he said guys I like another supernatural creature and it a guy. the pack said that fine Liam don't stress, liam said one problem though is he knows i like him and know i'm a werewolf as i was in the locker room with him on my own. Danny said don't worry about it or him trust me I have been in that locker room for  years and I Scott was the one that told me so you will be fine. My mom then called us and said Scott why is it so important that everyone tell you or Stiles things first? we all went back to the living room.

I said they don't have to they can go to anyone in the pack or out side of the pack if it is not supernatural, so people in the pack want us to know but don't want to tell us them selves so someone else will. Sometimes it is easier to tell the pack all at once it just depends, also we don't know everything. The pack then said yeah you do, Stiles do we? he went no we don't, we don't know the grades your getting in school or the after school clubs or your sex lives. The Parents in the room said your what? i said it is normal for supernatural creatures or the creature are lost and get angry. Peter said yeah its true. I went Liam you have Lacrosse training tomorrow after school, Mason you have math tutoring tomorrow before school, and Derek you have a Job interview tomorrow at two o'clock be on time as  Stiles worked very hard to get you that interview, Malia and Lydia your things are in the my room, and if you need the other things Kira and Allison they are in Stiles area of my room or in his room. Jackson and Danny you also need to be at training tomorrow the rest just be on time to school.

The pack and the parents said yeah your right you don't know anything. Stiles said well done Scott you just proved their point, Stiles shut up and go and take the girls, Liam and Mason with you, where am i going with them  Scott? to yours for now as I think the girls need to talk to you and they don't care if the two younger ones hear. Stiles got up and came over to me and grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me up, then said well you know where you are going tomorrow? no baby boy I don't know where I'm going, he slapped me and said call me that again and Liam will be the alpha as I will kill you and you are going to the dealership to get the van that I wanted if I now have to drive the pack around. Fun fact Stiles the van is already out side, i picked it up last Friday and was going to give it to you tomorrow when it was just us but to late now. he let go of me and said wait are you serious, yeah stiles, i don't believe you Alpha stiles call me that again and the van is going back. thanks for the van Scott and you know i will always call you alpha if i want the truth i could call you what i call you when you decide you are going to get drunk of that wolfs bane and other things Deaton  found for you.

Stiles pov

no stiles you can't tell anyone that name or any of the stories for them nights, fine Scott but where are the keys to my van as i'm guessing you still want me to talk to the girls? they are in your back pocket i put them there when you grabbed me. oh ok well do me a favor leave the bedroom window open so i dont have to climb all the way back down to use the front door. Melisa said why do you still uses the window when you have a key to the house? because i like to scare him even with the wolf hearing he never expects me and before all the other werewolf's say he does im telling you he does not because only i know how he reacts when something has frightened him which by the way is hilarious. any way girls and my two favorites  to the van. good night every one meeting dismissed for the adults and the parents of the members that are with me i will drop them off at 9 pm is they did not drive here tonight the others Scott will sort out or they will drive them selves home. Scott don't forget i want pizza later i expect it on the bed along with my clothes if i'm staying here tonight. As we walked out every one said yeah they are 100% not the parents are they. i ran back in and said Scott we have to claim that we are the parent as even Derek has transitioned to call us mom and dad which i will never get used to.