Chapter 2

°3rd Pov°

While Ron and Hermione looked around Harry's room to see if they missed something, Harry had went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfeast and wash the dishes, he sat the table and went to the cupboard to get his wand and broom that had been locked up since the start of summer.

Harry unlocked the cupboard and grabbed his things and locked the cupboard again and went back upstairs to his room where Hermione and Ron had packed the last few things in Harry's room.

Harry quietly went to his room and walked over to trunk and put his wand and broom in the suitcase/ trunk thing before he closed it. " I think thats all my stuff " Said Harry looking around the room.

"Ok lets get your stuff and into my car and go get Neville before we back to the burrow to get Ginny and drop our stuff off before we go look at houses."

                         °~Time skip~°

After they picked up Neville and Ginny, they were listening and singing to music on there way to the first house.

All five them were singing their hearts out when they were a stop light.

Neville looking out the window of the back sit of the car to only see the car next to them belong to Draco Malfoy, Neville saw that there was more then one person with him. He saw Pansy, Blaise, and Theo in the car with him.

Neville looked away from the car and turned to Harry who was sitting next to him.

"Harry"said Neville quietly only for harry to hear.

"Yeah Neville?" Asked Harry looking at him, neville made a gestured with his head to Draco's car. Harry eyes widen when he saw the other four.

He quickly turned back to Neville who looked a bit scared to his crush Theo, Harry was about to say something but he heard someone's voice.

"Oh Hello"

It was Pansy, he looked back at Draco's car to see Pansy waving at him, they both slowly waved back saying "Oh Hi Parkinson"

He saw that now Theo, Blaise, and his crush and rival Draco now looking him and and the others, Hermione and Ron had stopped singing when they heard Pansy.

"Oh Hi guys" said Hermione looking at the four Slytherins.

"Where you guys going?" Asked Theo looking at them.

"Um we don't really know, where you guys going?" said Hermione.

"No where really" Draco answered.

                *·° Time skip again°·*

Ginny wasn't paying attention to any thing, she writing a list of things they to get for their rooms at the burrow or new house.

"Ok guys, i finished the list of things we need to get" said Ginny looking up from the notepad, Ron turned around in his sit and asked for the notepad, he read the list to make sure they didn't need anything else.

"I think thats all we need to get for now, but why do we need fake flowers Ginny?" Ron said handing the notepad to Hermione.

"Yeah, why do we need fake flowers, we need everything else but that" Hermione said while looking at Ginny.

A few minutes later they arrived at last house, they looked around whole house. They had loved it, it had a lot of space and it had a green house and a big back yard.

They all met up at the kitchen of the house with the real estate agent, they talked about deciding to buy the house.

Finally, after awhile they had decided to buy the house, they had filled out the papers to buy the house after they had filled them out, they had got in Hermione's car and drove to the mall to buy harry and neville new clothes as they had very little clothes to wear.