Chapter 18

Christopher's POV:
Once Harry and Hermione walked away and back to the great hall, I walked away to Dumbledores office.

I quickly listed the things I need to do as I had no more classes to teach for the day. I had to visit my 'wife', Gabriel and my parents along with my aunt and uncle.

Once I arrived I said the password and the gargoyle sprang aside, i walked up the stairs to the door.

I knocked and heard a 'come in' I entered the room and saw my 'friend' Gabriel in the chair across from Dumbledore.

Gabriel looked shooken up he had a cut on his arm and cheek along with bruises.

"Gabriel, what happened to you?!"

Both Gabriel and the headmaster turned around to face me.

"Oh Afternoon Mr. Black do you need something?" Dumbledore asked

I looked over to Gabriel, who looked in pain of some sort. I turned my attention back to Dumbledore.

"I came to tell you that both Harry and Hermione agreed to meet their parents." I answered

Dumbledore nodded and gestured me to sit down in the chair next to Gabriel.

"Please sit down Mr. Black there is something you need to know about."

I slowly sat down in the chair next to Gabriel. Still wondering what had had happened to him to make so shocked and injured because Gabriel is very skilled he could have been an Auror if he wanted to.

"Christopher I need to be on the look out and keep an eye out for Hermione and Harry." Dumbledore said

I was puzzled why we would he ask me to do something I've been doing since I started to work as a substitute professor?

"Professor is their something going on that I should know about?" I asked

Dumbledore looked at me with a serious face and said something I feared to hear.

"Someone is out to kill Harry and his friends and they went after Gabriel looking for information about them."

I froze this can't be just when thought all of the bad times had past for us there just beginning....

"B-But why go after Gabriel if he has no visible ties to the Black, Potter or Lupin Family's why go after him?!-" I questioned but immediately cut my self off.

I turned and saw Gabriel looking at me with pained looked as if he was holding something back, I turned back to face Dumbledore and saw him with the look as Gabriel.

"Christopher someone in or was in your inner circle is trying to get rid of the 'stained or tainted' blood in your family."

I froze for that alone I knew the list of people who would want to get rid of the 'stained or tainted' blood lines in the pure-blooded families in my inner circle.

"Chris can you please take Gabriel to the hospital wing, I have to meet with a couple people about Ms. Clearwater. I would you please do that for me?" Dumbledore asked. I nodded and said  "Of course professor"

I got up and carefully took Gabriel's arm and put it over my shoulder and helped him up carefully and walked out of Dumbledore's office and down the stairs where I stopped infront of the gargoyle.

"Why did we stop?" Gabriel asked a bit confused. I give him a small smile before answering him.

"Wait for the bell to ring, we don't want anyone knowing your here many of the students have trust issues because of the war and its safer to walk through a empty hallway then a full one since your injured." I answered as I watched Gabriel 'oh' as I giggled at him.

"Makes sense" he said as the bell rang again after a few seconds I said the password and walked out as the gargoyle jumped out of the way.

We walked down the hall until we saw a group of 4th years Slytherins... Gabriel straighten up a bit until I heard him hiss in pain, I put a a hand on his back gently helping him stand a bit straighter.

We walked up to the group of kids because I'm a teacher and I have to do my job.

"What are five doing out in the hall, shouldn't you be in class right now?" I asked coldly causing them to jump and turn around and face me.

"Oh uhm... Professor Black we uh-" one kid stuttered.

"You what? By the sounds of it you have no excuse, am I right?" I asked again

The five shook their heads lying and started talking all at once.

"Enough! Get to your classes now and 10 points from Slytherin each!" I scolded but they didn't move they must think I was kidding or something.

I closed my eyes and said "If you don't go now I'll take 500 points each and don't think I won't do it because I will." Seconds later I heard running and doors opening and the Professors yelling at them I couldn't help but smirk as we started walking again, it works everytime with my kids.

"Chris you scare me sometimes." I heard Gabriel say as I open my eyes again causing me to laugh.

When we arrived at the hospital wing we saw Madam Pomfrey waiting for us.

"Could you by any slower Mr.Black?"

"Sorry Madam Pomfrey I had to deal with some kids." I apologized.
                       _____________
??? Pov:

"You my dear Penelope Clearwater are a idiot! When i said find Gabriel Torres I didn't mean go in his house and have a duel with him, you my are the dumbest girl, I've ever met and you were in Ravenclaw just like him!" I yelled at her and now just because of her my plans are yet again delayed because of these stupid useless people.

"Ms. Chang found Gabriel Torres and bring him to me at once alive!" I ordered as she nodded

"Yes, M'lady"
                        ______________

Hermione's POV:

"Hey Harry, I think it's time to look through the picture book Chris gave us." I said as he looked up from his sketch book.

"Hermione, remember when we heard Chris and Walburga talking about Chris's kids but we never heard of a Black in Hogwarts?"

"Yeah why?"

"I have you ever thought that their either older and graduated before we came Hogwarts or they don't have the Last name Black?"