Chapter 11

A/n: Before we start there will by flashbacks to some years which we will be key to the Black brothers past and why Hermione and Harry were raised in the Muggle world.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Harry, you are the son of James Potter and my younger brother Regulus Black" he said to Harry then turned to look at Hermione who was sitting next to Harry and Ron. "And you Hermione are the daughter of my brother Sirius Black and Remus Lupin."

3rd POV:

WHAT?!?!" They both yelled

"But how is this possible we never knew each other or told of this when we met Sirius or Remus I mean my parents in 3rd year."

Hermione and Harry we're both beyond shocked. Christopher noticed this grabbed the picture book from behind him.

"Lets start from the beginning of Sirius's first year at Hogwarts, where it all started.

                    *·°Flashback°·*

Christopher's Pov:

It was Sirius first year at Hogwarts, Sirius was very happy to get away from our mother as was I but the only thing we can't help but to worry about was our little brother Regulus.

We both knew he would be okay because father was there and Regulus never gave our mother a reason to hurt him.

We appreciated with father and mother to 9 3/4 platform, where mother would literature us one last time before we left.

"Both of you listen closely, did not talk to Blood traitors or mud-bloods if, I ever get word that one of you talked to one, you will be PUNISHED, do you understand?" She said with a harsh tone.

"Yes, mother we understand"

"Good, now give me a hug and bid your father and brother goodbye" she said pulling us into a cold and meaningless hug.

"Goodbye Christopher, Goodbye Sirius, oh and you better be in Slytherin like your brother and like the rest of the Black family." she sneered at the end.

Sirius just nodded as mother walked away towards our Uncle Cygnus and Aunt Druella, Father looked at us both and smiled.

"Good bye boys, Don't worry about getting into Slytherin, Sirius you will always be my son no matter what, now you two be good and don't get into any trouble." He said softly giving both of us a hug before turning to Regulus.

"Say goodbye to your brother's Regulus I'll be with your mother." He smiled before he walked away.

"I'm going to miss you both, it'll be boring without you both there. Promise you'll write" Regulus said as tears filled his eyes.

"We will Reggie don't worry we won't forget our favorite little brother." Siri said as I ruffled Regulus's hair.

"Im your only little brother" he rolled his eyes laughing a bit.

I just hope everything will be okay during the time Sirius and I are gone.

"Give me a hug you little brats" I smiled.

We hugged for a couple of minutes before Father and mother walked back over to us.

"It time to go Regulus and time for the both you to get on the train." Mother sneered at us.

"Yes, mother goodbye see you at Christmas"  I nodded before smiling at Reg " We'll write to you at the end of every week." I said before Sirius and I ran to the train.