Chapter 17

"Wait why are you and Malfoy together Harry?" I grinned slightly

"We made a truce"

3rd POV:
The four looked at each other and muttered 'About time we have truce after years of drama' and sighing in relief.

They walked up to the castle quietly but stopped on their way to the great hall when they heard giggling. They stopped and carefully turned around and looked behind the wall and saw Ginny and Luna kissing.

The four couldn't help but smile at the scene, they quietly walk away and into the Great hall and to their house table.

Both Harry and Ron ate quietly waiting for the rest of their friends to come.

"Hey Ron, whos that letter from?" Harry started as he saw the letter on the table next Errol.

"Its a letter from Oliver, you might wanna read it" Ron said passing the letter to Harry.

Harry took the letter out Ron's hand and unfolded it. He gasped and muttered 'how did this happen' then giggled before turning his attention back to Ron.

"Looks like Oliver needs help planning out how to propose to Percy"

"Yep, honestly I'm happy for them but how do we help Oliver plan that out?"

Harry thought for awhile before he answered,"How about the place where they had their first kiss or somewhere else like um a first place where they met or something along those lines?"

"That could work or how about a surprise date?"

Harry nodded just as Hermione, Neville and Ginny sat down and filled their plates with food.

"Morning guys!" Ron said as Errol gave a tired hoot at the three new people.

"Morning Harry, Morning Ron" Hermione yawned eating a piece of toast.

"Morning Ron, Harry"

The five ate and went to the grounds to walk around Harry and Ron decide to ask Ginny about what they saw.

"So little sister are you dating luna yet?" Ron asked

"Huh? No why...?" Ginny said quickly

Harry looked down at Ginny and saw her blushing a crimson red.

"Well, we saw you and Luna early on our to breakfeast"

Ginny froze and was blushing a furiously, she opened and closed her mouth to say something but no words come out, soon Hermione and Neville stopped walking.

"I uh Luna and I are dating now"

Everyone went dead silent and were looking at Ginny.

"Since when?" Hermione asked calmly

"Since this morning, I was gonna tell you tonight but I was caught by those two" she said pointing at Ron and Harry.

Everyone hugged Ginny without any words then broke apart and congratulated her knowing Ginny had a long time crush on luna the day they met.

Later that day they wrote a letter to Oliver giving him ideas they also told him that he could ask Bill or Charlie if he was still there to help him plan.

The weeks went by and Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Ginny had truce with Draco and his friends and celebrated Hermione's birthday.

It was now October and Harry was becoming curious about his parents.
How come Regulus survived the poison and why didn't Voldemort kill Lily and James and just tried to kill him? But Harry wasn't the only one questioning all this so was Hermione.

Hermione questioned why did she have to go live with Remus's family and not stay Remus and Sirius, she wasn't in any danger or was she?

But one thing they question was did Peter tell Voldemort that Regulus was alive and betrayed him and married and a child with a blood-traitor who was against him. But one thing they questioned the most was why did everyone think Lily was Harry's mother when she wasn't. And what did Walburga mean by a plan and what did Chris mean 'they won't know what hit them'.

Could they trust Chris or not? Was he faking the act of being a good son infront of Walburga like Regulus did before?

The days went by quickly and Harry in no longer felt guilty of celebrating Halloween with his friends now knowing that his parents and Lily were alive.

They were at eating lunch one afternoon when Christopher come up to them.

"Good afternoon guys"

"Good afternoon Chris/professor"

"May I speak with you Hermione, Harry?" Chris asked quietly.

The both nodded and walked out of the great hall with him.

"So what do you want to speak about?" Harry asked

Chris looked around and whispered "James, Sirius, Remus and Regulus are coming out of hiding and were wondering if they could to Hogwarts and meet you both in a couple of days."

Harry and Hermione eyes widen were they finally going to meet their parents or was this some trap.

Harry looked over to Hermione who looked speechless and whispered "Should we agree to this 'Mione?"

Hermione nodded and whispered back to Harry "We should it could be our only change to meet them if this is a trap we'll be ready, ok?"

They both nodded at Chris who smiled at them.

"Alright I'll tell Dumbledore now go and finish your lunch before the bell rings"

??? POV:
Ugh Just great, just prefect that filthy mudblood didn't say anything about me now my plan is falling behind.

"BROWN, CLEARWATER!!!"

"Yes M'lady?"

"Lavender did you place that 'dream' into the red-headed blood traitors head the other night?"

"Yes, M'lady he even told his friends about it"

"Very good" I smirked

"Penelope need you to do something for me"

"Of course M'lady, what do you want me to do for you?"

"I need you to find a guy by the name of Gabriel Torres"

If everything goes according to my plan we'll finally get rid of the 'Boy-who-lived' and his stupid friends once and for all.

Just you wait Harry Potter you'll meet your end soon I'll meet sure that.
______________________________________
The fact i wanna keep typing and calling Penelope, pineapple for no reason at all.
How are you guys doing? I hope your good, stay safe!