Chapter 13

3rd POV:

Everyone froze when they heard the Axel Brown, both Hermione and Ginny glanced at each other remembering Lavender and her behavior.

Before awing at Hermione's parents not being so careful about exposing their relationship.

"Wait Brown....?" Ron asked as Chris finished explaining about Axel Brown and about his brother's relationship reveal.

"Yes, Brown why?" Chris raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Ron dated Lavender Brown few years ago." Neville said cautiously.

"He dated Axel's daughter?"

The 5 Gryffindors stayed quiet, Lavender was Axel Brown's daughter both had many similarities.

The room stayed quiet as everyone stared at the 5 Gryffindor's as they didn't move but just stared at floor.

"Axel was a very cruel person towards other people who he didn't love, during the first wizarding war, Axel and his wife Elisa joined the dark lord until that day in Godric's hollow, thinking the Voldemort was gone they lived a quiet life anyway back to the topic of you two."

Christopher paused as he saw the 5 Gryffindor's moved uncomfortable at the mention of Voldemort.

"On October 31st Regulus was out to meet me at the Zabini Manor with my friends, while James and Lily stayed as it was to dangerous for them, when we heard what happened at Godric's hollow that same night, Regulus and I ran out of the Manor and back to Godric's Hollow where we saw Severus outside with Harry in his arms. Regulus was happy to see that Harry was okay as he took him in his arms and looked up at Severus asking what happen to James and Lily when Severus said that they were both okay but were stupefied in the house making them look as if died."

Harry wanted to cry when he heard that his parents and godmother were alive since that fateful day, he felt warm in inside knowing he was loved.

"Wait why was Snape there at Godric's hollow and not with you at the Zabini Manor?" Hermione asked

"My mom isn't a Snape anymore he's a Malfoy" Draco stated annoyed.

"A wait?!?!"

"What Draco meant is that Severus married Lucius Malfoy after graduating Hogwarts." Chris said

"Wait what but doesn't that make Draco a half-blood?" Ginny asked as she saw the 4 Slytherins sigh in amusement.

"No Ginny, Draco is a pure-blood because Severus's father Tobias was a pure-blooded wizard from a poor family who lied about many things even about being a wizard making Severus a pure-blood." He said surprising the Gryffindors.

"And the reason for Severus being at Godric's Hollow was because Bellatrix was getting 'worried' about Voldemort so she called Severus and a few others to go to the house and search for him when Severus saw that both Lily and James were stupefied not dead he went upstairs and saw Harry crying in his crib and took him out of the house and later returned for James and Lily." He said opening the picture book and grabbing a picture.

" He said opening the picture book and grabbing a picture