Chapter 14

3rd POV:

Both Harry and Hermione had no words to describe what they felt. Their parents were alive, they had met Dumbledore that Halloween night.

Along with GELLERT GRINDELWALD, but why did they met with met did it have something to do with him being a seer?

After Chris had finish explaining the first part of what had had happened that fateful night for the Potter and Black Family's.

Harry had started crying silently, he had never knew that both of his birth family were alive along with his godmother Lily Evans.

'Why was I sent to the Dursleys if I am no where near related, is this why they abused me mentally, emotionally and sometimes physically? It all started to make sense bit by bit but why was I there for?' Harry thought as he brought his legs up to his chest and hugged them burying his face in his knees.

Making sure he masked his emotions before looking up, Harry had learned to hide his emotions while growing up with Dursleys, he wiped the tears that were rolling down his cheek.

When Chris stopped speaking they could see tears in his eyes but they knew that the Black family always told them not crying was for the weak, and that the Black family was never to be seen crying or at any weak breaking point.

Chris continued after a while and noticed Harry was crying a bit, ' He's just like Regulus never wanting to show barely any emotions in front of people' Chris thought as he sighed.

He saw the nine teens in front of him were quiet, and decided to give them a few minutes before continuing.

A couple of minutes later the nine teens were looking at him signaling to continue.

-Flashback-
Regulus's POV:

After the idiot of my oldest brother woke up the little ones, Dumbledore waved his wand and tea cups appeared along with a kettle as everyone sat down.

James sat next to me and taking a now sleeping Harry into his arms as I placed my head on his shoulder as he put an arm around my waist.

As Lily walked in with McGonagall right behind her.

We stayed quiet for couple minutes before Dumbledore spoke "Alright now that everyone is settled down Gellert, I'd like you to meet Christopher Black, Lily Evens, Sirius Black and his husband Remus Lupin and their daughter Hermione, and this James Potter and his husband Regulus Black and their son Harry. " he said as he pointed at each of us.

"It nice to meet you but we am I here for Albus?"

"The reason you're here Gellert is because we need your help, you see little Harry here just survived the killing curse and needs to be to safety along with Hermione as your a seer." Dumbledore said almost nervously.

Grindelwald nodded before taking a deep breath.

"Wait Albus didn't Mr.Black or now Potter die two years ago?" He asked I flinched a little before looking away from Dumbledore and Grindelwald and looked at my sleeping son who was sleeping on James chest.

I felt James grip tighten around my waist pulling me closer to him, I knew he hated remembering that day I almost died, I shuddered thinking about that day as I messed with Harry's raven hair.

I heard Dumbledore sigh knowing how hard it was for us to remember that day and answer Grindelwald quietly.

I heard Chris mutter something as Dumbledore explained that day.

Couple a minutes later Grindelwald was able to tell as what would happen for the next up coming years, he could only tell us as far up to Harry's 3rd year at Hogwarts and bit and pieces throughout those years to come.

It was around 12 am that both James and Sirius realised that Peter hadn't showed up to see if Lily and James were alive.

Sirius and James had realized that their best friend the one they had trusted with being our secret keeper, had betrayed them his so called best friends.

Dumbledore was able to clam Sirius and James down a bit as Harry was still sleeping on his chest and had ALMOST DROPPED HIM AND ME!! As I was laying on his shoulder half asleep.

Dumbledore gave us a plan, that we leave both Harry and Hermione to a muggle family away from each other. He suggested Lily sister for Harry and a muggle related somehow to Remus by his mother side of the family for Hermione.

Lily refused to leave Harry with her sister and husband, I remembered how James and Lily both had dinner with them as friends obviously both knowing how I am.

After planning Grindelwald was taken back to prison and Dumbledore had given us the rooms that were secretly in his office. As Chris went to the Black Manor to talk to Father as he was the only person in the Black family beside Andromeda, Narcissa, Sirius and Chris who knew.

I carefully took Harry out of James hold and laid him down in the middle of bed, I looked to where James once stood and saw that was on the balcony the room had. I walked over him and saw him crying.

"James is something wrong?" I asked softly as i walked in front of him.

"We could've lost him, Reg" he sobbed pulling me into a hug.

"I know Jamie but he's right here with us out harms way alive, I was scared too thinking I could've have lost you both tonight" I said with tears rolling down my face.

"But you didn't we're both here alive, love"

I couldn't help to break down crying in James's arms about this whole thing. After almost an hour we went to bed after moving him to the right side of bed placing pillows around him so went fell off as James and I on the left side looking at him peaceful sleeping as James was spooning me.
(A/n: this is to cute for me man T-T)

The next morning I was awoken by Baby noises coming from Harry who looked around the room confused not crying as James and I were right there with him.

I carefully got out James embrace and sat up and moved over a bit to Harry and picked up and kissed his nose lightly as he bubbled and pointed to a still sleeping James.

I sat him here back on the bed and watched him crawl over to James and patted his face making baby noises. I couldn't help but smile at the whole scene as Harry successful woke James up and was now being hugged and kissed by his Father.