Sirius Imagine For Tillie

For 9idiotsstolemyheart

Tillie's POV:

I was walking down the corridor with James when I saw my longtime crush, Sirius.

"Hi Sirius!" I waved to him.

He smiled, but his eyes looked angry.
I turned to James.

"Do you know what's up with Sirius?"

"You've been noticing it too? I don't know! He's been really weird lately. Maybe he's a werewolf too!"

"James! Don't say that here! Moony would KILL you if someone else found out! Anyways, I want to know what his problem is. I want to help."

"You just want to get near him." He went on to imitate me. " 'oh Sirius you're so funny! You're a great friend! Oh Sirius-' "

"I don't sound like that!" We both burst out laughing and continued down the hall.

Sirius's POV:

I guess the rumors are true. Tillie and James are a thing now. James told me that they were great friends, but they're always together and hang out all the time! It's annoying! As much as I like the both of them, I just wish that James and Tillie never met.

I walked to the common room and sat on the couch. I needed a break. Then I hear voices. I groaned. It was James and Tillie I think. It turned out to be James and Lily.

Lily whispered something to James and he nodded. She walked away and James came to me.

"Sirius!" He said.

"James!" I said, less enthusiastically.

Then he turned serious. "Tell me the truth; what is going on with you? Tillie and I are trying to figure it out. I bet that you're a werewolf too!"

"No," I winced at Tillie's name. "Look, I'll tell you. There's this girl that I've liked for a while. But I found out that she's dating someone."

"Who?"

"Well, she's a Gryffindor, she's a 5th year," I started.

"Hmm, Alexia? Helena? Hannah? Oh no. It better not be Lily. Lily is mine!"

"Wait, you have a crush on Lily? Not Tillie?"

"Where did you get Tillie from? We're just friends! Oh. You thought I was dating Tillie?" He smirked. "She likes you. You should go get her."

I smiled. "Thanks Prongs."

Tillie's POV:

I was in the Great Hall, trying to figure out what was wrong with Sirius when:

"Hey Tillie!"

"Hi Sirius! You look a lot happier! Why were you so upset when I saw you? You've been like that for a while."

"Well," he blushed "I've liked you for a while and I thought that James was dating you."

I smiled. "You were jealous? That's actually really cute!" I laughed. "I've liked you for a while too."

"So you won't mind if I do this?" Before I could react, Sirius placed his lips on mine. When we pulled apart I looked at him.

"No. I wouldn't mind."

He laughed. "So do you want to go out with me?"

"I'd love to."

Hope you enjoyed it!