Preference: Fighting Pt. 2

Harry: You sat in the dormitory, tears streaming down your face. Why would he do this to you? You tried to fall asleep, but your mind was wide awake. You decided to go down to the common room-there shouldn't be anyone down there at this time of night, right?

When you walked down, you discovered Harry sitting on the couch.

"Oh," you said softly. Harry turned around quickly.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey."

"Look, about what happened," he began, "it didn't mean anything. I shouldn't have done that. I was just excited, I swear! I'm sorry. I really am. I love you, (y/n)."

You looked at Harry. You couldn't stay mad at him for long. He was too sweet, and not to mention, attractive.

You kissed him. "Lets just forget that ever happened, okay? I love you too."

Ron: You've been trying to avoid Ron for the past few days. You had O.W.L.S to focus on anyways. A week later, exams were over. You sat down in the common room and closed your eyes. You could finally relax.

You felt someone sit next to you. It was Ron. "Hey love!" He said cheerfully. "I haven't seen you all week! What's up?"

"So, you don't remember anything that happened last week?"

He scrunched his eyebrows. "What?"

"You don't remember screaming at me? That you didn't need me?"

"Oh, that's right." He looked embarrassed. "Crap. I'm so sorry, (y/n). I was so stressed. I shouldn't have done that to you."

"I shouldn't be so obsessed with your life. I'm sorry. I'm trying to make sure you do good, and I guess I've gone a little crazy about it."

Ron laughed. "It's not you. Don't worry. I need to learn how to relax. Oh, the next Hogsmeade trip is today! Do you want to go, maybe get some butterbeer?"

"I'd love to."

Draco: You sat in the common room, waiting for Draco to come back. He stormed out after you accused him of cheating. Maybe that was a bad idea, you thought.

Around midnight, the common room cleared out. You still waited. You were dozing off when you heard someone walk in. It was Draco.

You sat up. " 'm sorry Draco," you mumbled, "I shouldn't have accused you."

He kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry. I've been hiding a huge secret from you." He pulled up his left sleeve. "I'm a Death Eater. I shouldn't have kept that from you.

" 's okay. I still love you. Nothing will change that."

"I love you too. Come on, lets get to bed." He helped you up and carried you to the boy's dormitory, where you fell asleep next to him with a smile on your face.

Neville: the fight you had with Neville kept replaying in your head as you followed the trio outside. Maybe this is a bad idea, you thought. I could end up killed. Why did I choose to do this? Without explaining, you turned and ran back to the dormitories. Neville was sitting in the common room, looking at a picture of the 2 of you. You had a pang of guilt go through you.

"Neville?"

He jumped. "Oh, (y/n)." Then his eyes widened. "Wait! You didn't go with them?!"

"I decided it was dangerous. Besides, I'd rather stay with you. I'm sorry for yelling at you. You were right."

He smiled, shyly. "Let's never speak of this again."

"Agreed."

Fred: Later that day, the green wore off. You were still unbelievably angry at Fred. You ran into him during lunch.

"Hey (y/n)!" He called.

"Oh! Fred! You're just the person I wanted to see!"

"Really? Is this about my pranks?"

"Yep! After a lot of thought, I have decided that you and I are over."

"WHAT?" You walked off, a smirk on your face. Fred ran after you.

"(Y/N)! Please! I didn't realize you hated the pranks so much! I would've stopped if I knew! I'm sorry!"

You turned to look at him, a smirk still on your face. "Gotcha! Now we're even."

Fred sighed with relief. "Thank goodness!"

"I'm sorry for overreacting."

"I'm sorry for all the pranks. But damn, (y/n), you know how to prank too!" He kissed you. "You're perfect for me."

George: You weren't speaking to George. You couldn't believe he told you to give up your job like that. But then again, maybe you were overreacting a bit. It was only a suggestion. And all George meant was that you could be with him at all times. You found George in the Great Hall, sitting alone. You sat next to him.

"Oh. Hi." He said softly.

"Hi."

"Are you here to criticize me more?" There was ice in his voice.

"No. I'm here to apologize. I overreacted. I love you."

"I don't know if I can accept your apology." He said.

You looked at him. "Oh. Okay."

He burst out laughing. "I'm kidding! Of course I can!"

You hit him. "George! Don't do that!" He laughed harder.

"You're so cute when you're angry."

"You're annoying."

"Now we both know that's not true. You can't keep your hands off me."

You rolled your eyes and kissed him. "Whatever."