Remus Imagine For Gracie

For @graygray88

"Hey Rainbow!" I turned around. My brother was calling my name. "Come here!"

"What do you want, Sirius?" I asked. "Moony is waiting for me in the Great Hall, so make it quick." I had a huge crush on Remus. But, since Sirius was best friends with him, I had to keep it quiet.

"Gracie," he began. He was using my actual name. I knew I was in trouble. "I know you like Remus." Instead of blushing, my hair went from its natural blue color to bright red.

"I don-"

"Don't deny it. Your hair gives it away. Look, I'm not here to scold you, I just want to tell you that he doesn't like you back."

"He doesn't? Are you sure? He's been acting like he does."

"He doesn't. Gracie, I just don't want you to get hurt! I'm sorry." He put his hand on my shoulder, smiled sadly, and walked off.

I was left in shock. Remus didn't like me? That doesn't seem right. I took a deep breath, changed my hair back to blue (which I thought was my way of showing house spirit since I was in Ravenclaw), and headed to the Great Hall.

I found Remus with his nose in a book as usual. "Hey Moony!"

He jumped. "Oh hey Rainbow!" His smiled quickly changed into a concerned look. "Is everything okay? Your hair is slowly getting darker."

"Oh!" So much for looking normal. "Yeah I'm fine, Sirius was just being an annoying brother as usual."

Remus smiled slightly, but he could tell something was up.

"Remus, who do you like?" I blurted before I could stop myself.

"Uh," he began. I can't believe I just asked him that! "Well I planned on asking this girl out later this week so I might as well say who it is." My heart sank. "It's you."

I thought I heard him incorrectly. "Pardon?"

"You."

I smiled, and my hair turned a bright pink. "Really? I like you too!" Remus' smile brightened. Then my smile darkened.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to my brother. Come with me." I grabbed his hand and walked to the Gryffindor common room. Remus said the password and we walked in. Sirius was on the couch laughing with James.

"Sirius get over here!" I snapped.

"Ooh, Padfoot's in trouble!" Laughed James.

"Shut up Prongs!"

Sirius walked over and saw Remus and I hand in hand.

"So, Moony doesn't like me huh?"

Sirius turned red.

"Wait, and you told me Rainbow didn't like me!" Added Remus.

Sirius turned even more red.

"Explain." I said.

"Well, I knew you both liked each other, which I have no problem with, but what if you two broke up and got in a huge fight? What if you never spoke again? It would tear apart the Marauders! I didn't want that to happen. I'm sorry for causing this much trouble."

"Sirius, it's okay, we won't tear apart the marauders, I promise." I said.

"Trust me, this relationship will last for a very long time," Remus said. "I'm not letting her go."

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the wait!