Draco Imagine For Adriana

For adrianadulzaides

"Oh my god." I said, panic evident in my voice. "You need to leave."

Draco and I were hanging out in the Gryffindor common room, all alone, when someone walked in. It was Harry, my twin brother. This was not good.

"There's not enough time!" Draco snapped.

"Fine, I'll distract Harry, and you find a way out."

"Good plan." Draco snorted.

"Well, it was your idea to hang out here-there's no time for arguing. You have to hide!"

"Adriana? Is that you?"

I shoved Draco down quickly ("ouch! That hurt Adriana!") and went to greet Harry.

"Hey Harry! I thought you had Divination?"

"And I thought you had Ancient Runes?"

"We got the day off. Why are you skipping?"

"I'm not. Divination is every other day."

"Oh."

Harry went to sit on the couch.

"NO DON'T SIT THERE!"

Harry looked at me. "Why?"

"It's a long story that involves, er, Fred and George. Oh by the way, Cho stopped by. There's something in the dormitory for you."

"Uh, okay?" He walked towards the dorms and I quickly pulled up Draco.

"That hurt you know!"

"Sorry, you have to go now."

"It's alright. I love you." He kissed me.

"I love you too! Now go!"

"Wait." Draco and I jumped. There was Harry.

"What the hell Adriana! Draco? Really?" He spat.

"Harry, let me explain-"

"No! I spend all of my time looking after you! He's not good for you!"

"We've been dating for 6 months. Obviously he hasn't hurt me."

"6 months?!" Harry pulled out his wand, and pointed it at Draco.

"Potter calm down! Sorry that she'd rather be a Malfoy. I don't blame her either." He pulled out his wand.

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted, disarming both of their wands. "Harry, calm down. I am fully capable of myself! If he hurts me, I can deal with it. Stop being overprotective! He hasn't hurt me yet. Draco, I am proud to be a Potter, and if I find you starting a fight, I will end it. Got it? Both of you?"

"Yes." they said.

"Good."

"Sorry, Adriana." Mumbled Harry.

"Yeah, sorry." Draco added.

Harry turned around and headed to the dorms, glaring at Draco in the process.

"You know," Draco smirked, "you're really beautiful when you're mad. Maybe if we have some time alone-"

"I can hear you!" Shouted Harry.

Draco turned pink. I giggled. "Maybe later," I whispered, "maybe later."

Hope you enjoyed it!

A/N: As all of you know, Friday was a rough day for the world. For anyone who lost their life, rest in peace. My prayers go out to the families of those who have died, and to those who are injured.