Draco Imagine (Requested)

Draco's POV:

"Draco. You gotta do it, we dared you," Pansy smirked, "if not, your reputation will fall. Besides, she just walked into the common room."

"Alright, alright! I'll do it!" I said. "I'm going now!"

A group of Slytherins and I decided to play truth or dare. It was going great until I stupidly accepted a dare from Pansy. She had dared me to ask (y/n), another member of our house out, and kiss her. As much as I didn't want to do it, it was an easy enough dare.

I walked in the common room, and found (y/n) holding a ton of books.

"Hey there." I said slyly, trying to be charming. She jumped dropping her books.

"Need some help?"

She turned and put her wand to my face.

"Woah there, (y/n)! It's just me!"

"Oh. Sorry, Draco. I didn't realize it was you."

"It's all good." I never realized how beautiful she was. I knew this was just a dare, but maybe I really did want to go out with her.

"Are you alright?" She asked me.

"Oh yeah! Just fine!" I took a deep breath. "So, (y/n)."

"That's my name."

"How'd you feel about going on a date with me? Or you know, just being my girlfriend in general?"

She took a step back, visibly overwhelmed. "Oh. Wow. Thanks. I don't really-"

"You know what, let's just cut to the chase." I took a step forward and pressed my lips to hers. It felt amazing. But I couldn't let my friends know. I kept my eyes open.

(Y/N) opened her eyes slightly and glared at me. She then slapped me.

"Ow!"

"Draco, you are uncaring, rude, and annoying!" She snapped. "I don't know what has gotten into you, but I will never date you! Now get out!"

Defeated, I walked out of the common room. I ruined any chance I had with her.

"Did you do it?" Pansy asked immediately.

"Based on that red handprint on his face, I'm going to go with yes." Blaise said. "Alright Draco, it's your turn."

"You know what? I think I'm done."

Before anyone could say anything, I walked back into the common room.

(Y/N) was still sitting there. She turned when she saw me.

"What do you want?" She spat.

"I want to apologize for my behavior."

She looked confused. "You're actually apologizing."

"Yeah. I feel awful for the way I treated you. My friends wanted me to kiss you for a dare."

"Of course they did."

"I thought it was funny at first, but when I saw you, I realized how stupid this dare was, and how beautiful you are. I shouldn't have treated you that way, and if you're willing to take second chances, I would love to take you on a date. For real this time."

(Y/N) smiled. "That's really sweet of you, but I don't know."

"Whenever you're ready."

She blushed. As she walked away she quickly kissed my lips.

"Maybe you are caring," she smirked, "just maybe."

It's been so long!! Sorry for the lack of update! I hope you enjoyed it!

Also, a little bit of self advertising; I started a Marvel imagines/preferences book, so if anyone likes Marvel, please check it out!