Neville Imagine For Edana

For The_Forest_of_Hope

"Another Longbottom, huh?" I heard a too familiar voice say. "Once I'm through with you, you'll be just like your stupid parents! CRUCIO!"

I heard Neville's screams. I gasped. I had to stop this. Bellatrix had kidnapped Neville and was now torturing him.

"CRUCIO!"

Without thinking, I gave up my hiding place and went after Bellatrix.

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted. The spell missed Bellatrix by inches. She stopped torturing Neville and turned to me.

"Ah, Edana Black. Lovely to see you as always. How are you and your blood traitor family? They're not going to be good for long, once I kill you!"

A curse hit me and I was immediately in pain.

"I guess I'll be killing two students today! Oh well!" Bellatrix laughed hysterically.

"Expelliarmus!" Neville tried to disarm Bella, but she blocked it. I got back on my feet. "Stupefy!"

My spell hit Bellatrix and knocked her off her feet. I grabbed Neville and we ran. I aparated back to Hogsmeade. I helped Neville into Hogwarts and took him to the hospital wing.

"Thank you for helping me," he said.

"I didn't want to lose you."

"Edana, I, I love you." He said. I blushed.

I leaned in and kissed him. I love you too.

Hope you enjoyed it!