Ch.1 Save me

*DISCLAIMER!!! Rape, abuse, etc... Don't report please. If you find it disturbing then I ain't sorry! I warned you in the very beginning and I'm warning you here. Don't get mad if you get disturbed because I told you smh. Ok I hope you enjoy.

Your POV

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

I screamed in agony and pain. I scream and scream for what feels like all day but it only been 5 hours.

But 5 hours of the familiar man who I once thought was my loving boyfriend who said he'll never hurt me, was raping me. Merciless.

No matter how many times he has done this to me, that being every single freaking day, it seemed like he found a new way to torturing me. At first it was just verbally abuse but once I became unresponsive to him he took it up a notch. He then began physical abuse and that was when he realized he loved my screams. He wanted to make me scream his name when he was physically abusing me. So now we are here in a room that he likes to call the scream room. You can guess why and if not then you're one of the lucky and fortunate ones. In there, is where he likes to beat me.

It didn't matter if he's been doing this to me for a month now of sexual abuse. I was always tight and I was always in pain. Blood, sweat, and tears were everywhere and seeping out of me. My legs were burning and couldn't stay up. He always wore protection and didn't allow me to take birth control. But not today.

"YOU DESERVE IT YOU THOT! IF IT WASNT FOR YOU, I WON'T HAVE  TO DEAL WITH THAT WHORE OF WHAT YOU CALL A BESTFRIEND!"

Flashback 3o minutes ago

My best friend who I hadn't spoken to in a while followed me home and I let her because she wanted to talk about why I haven't been around.
"Sana what did you want to talk about?" I asked her
"Y/n I know your ex-boyfriend is abusing you" she said, "Why didn't you tell me!? I could've helped!"
"I-I..." If only I knew that my ex followed us the whole time she wouldn't have been murdered..

Now she's in the basement somewhere and won't be seen again.

[im sorry I'm lazy and didn't want to do all that typing]

*Flashback ended

He kept thrusting harder and harder until I could tell he was about to reach his climax.

"NO, please no!" I cried, "PULL OUT, PULL OU..!"  But it was too late and felt his warm liquid inside of me. My eyes widen fearing what was going to happen to me. Because like I said before

I wasn't allowed to be on birth control....

His thrusts slow down before completing stoping and leaving the room.

'Is he done?' I think to myself which I hope he is.

The door opens indicating he's not done. He comes back with a blow torch and a metal stamp. [one of those stamps that heat up that you press on wood]

 [one of those stamps that heat up that you press on wood]