Ch. 6 Trust in you

Sitting in my space, I start working on a new song. I know it's my vacation time but I can't help writing when the inspiration comes in. My mind just becomes a waterfall without a damn that can't hold me back from myself.

Well anyways, I check the time and see that it is already 7:59 am!

Dang!

I've been up since 4:12 am this morning. I leave my warm plush chair and head over to the kitchen to fix a cup of coffee that I received from an army from our last fan meet; a small tin can of Kona Coffee. As soon as the coffee is done, I take a sip of the fresh, rich and warm coffee that fills my mouth, that wakes me up almost instantly. I hum in satisfaction.

A sleepy Jin walks into the kitchen fixing a glass of the freshly pressed orange juice that was made earlier that morning. "Hyung you're up a bit late this morning. Did you sleep well?" I ask. Jin hums yes in response.

"Namjoon-ah, did Y/n wake up yet?" Jin hyung asked.

"Not yet, I've been up since 4am this morning. I didn't hear her get up just yet. I would have heard her since she's asleep in the room that's right above the kitchen," I responded saying, "maybe she'll wake up soon".

"Ok, well I'll start on breakfast now. I know Yoongi for sure is still asleep. Tae and Jhope had danced all night in their room so they're tired as well"

I hum and respond and watch him prepare breakfast. He walks over to the pantry and takes out a bag of rice, rinsing the rice thoroughly before setting it in the rice cooker. I watch him take out a round metal bowl with dough from the fridge. Dividing the dough into 24 smaller sections, he rolls them into round balls and places them on the parchment paper. He turns the stove on which has a woven bamboo steamer on top of the pot with boiling water and steams the buns. While he waits for them to cook, he slices green onion, mushrooms, and minces the garlic to add onto the pan over the hot fire on the stove. When the rice and buns finished cooking, he cooked 12 sunny side eggs, two for each of us. He reaches for the sauce he made and takes out the bowls and spoons.

"Namjoon-ah, go wake the others so that they can eat," Jin orders and I go up the stairs to the first room, Taehyung's and Jhope's room. I knock on the door first before coming in. I can hear water going down the drain so I assume that's the reason why they can't hear me.

Instead of calling out their names, I slowly twist the knob trying to be gentle as possible and to not break the already old door handle. Im sti

Lord I never believed in you but please give me grace today, I think to myself.

Just a little bit of grace is all I asked for...... but fate doesn't believe in grace for me; because right when I twist it fully open-

CLINK!

Damnit!

I really just pushed the door open......

But the doorknob just fell off.

"Ughhhhhh...why" I groaned to myself.

Of course right now is the time they decide to greet me, right on time, both of them coming out of the bathroom, Tae with a black hair dye color in his hair and Hobi with his toothbrush in his hand. Both of them stare at me confused until they look on the floor then back at me looking at me with shockingly wide eyes.

No one says a thing and the only sound that is heard is the clinking of bowls and utensils being set by Jin hyung. of tIt's like we're all holding our breaths to see who cracks first. Seconds and seconds go by and none of us has said anything yet.