Ch.4 Unexpected visitor...

*DISCLAIMER!!! Rape, abuse, etc... Don't report please. If you find it disturbing then I ain't sorry! I warned you in the very beginning and I'm warning you here. Don't get mad if you get disturbed because I told you smh. Ok I hope you enjoy.

Thank you everyone for being so patient until I came back from my trip. I'm also going to tone down a bit on sexual content just because I realized that what I had was pretty graphic even for me 😅 Anyways enjoy the story

Namjoon POV
A few minutes went by. I could've moved her but I was scared that she was going to freak out and attack me.

'My legs are numb and my back hurts. Can we be done already' I thought to myself. That's it I can't do this anymore.

Joon: "Miss?.."

Nothing.  My heart starts to race and I start panicking.

Joon: "Miss?!...?

*Snoooore

A wave of relief rushed over me. I thought she died or worse! I thought I broke her and she became unresponsive. Thankfully she's just asleep. I must be really comfy then.

I carry her to my room that was freshly cleaned. I had brought her to the guest room but once I sat on that bed for the first time in a while my butt started to hurt and I couldn't let her sleep on that. Since the guest bed sucks and my room is taken, I go to my parents room and once I get there I take a look at the messy room. The bed sheets smell like mildew, books are all over the desk, shoes and clothes are all over the floors and there's a molded piece of food which I can not tell what it is. It looks like some foreign furry dirt that seems like it came from the land of fury dirt.

"Damn this room is looking like a shit hell"

I go down stairs to grab some gloves and prepare myself for the worst nightmare....cleaning.

Took about half an hour  to scrub the furry dirt up. Fifteenth minutes to clean it actually if you count the many times I threw up from the smell of the room itself and then touching whatever the heck that was.

(Same Namjoon 😪 I feel you)

After light some candles, fa-breeze the air, do the laundry, and grab my sheets out of my bag to finish the bed, it's 2:21 am. The room looks nice and feels and smells nice but I can't bring myself to sleep. I kept thinking of the girl....

"I can't do this anymore."

No one's POV

Namjoon got up and went downstairs to fix a cup of coffee. His eyes scanned the old book shelf until something caught his eye. He set his lofi r&b music and sat in a near by chair by the fire place with a blanket.

After reading through half the book, there's a knock on the door.

*Knock Knock Knock

'Who the heck is up at this hour?!'

You listen the again, this time with the chair leg that you broke earlier while cleaning.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

???: "HELLO? Namjoon open up! It's hyung! It's freaking cold out here man!"