Ch.3 Late Guardian Angel

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I almost got it to 2000 words 😳 it took me a while just to figure out this chapter since it was weird for me to finish where I left off but it's up now so I hope you enjoy it. Please make comments and vote for this chapter. It doesn't take that long 🥺 thank you again!
Also this is unedited!

Namjoon's POV

Is it an anima-"OH FACK! SJGJFJGJ-"

I fell back on my ass in total shock that a women was lying in the street at night in the rain. Is she freaking dead?! I calm my nerves enough to calm down a bit and check on her. I check her pulse first to see if she's even living...

𝙱𝚞𝚖-𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚋
𝙱𝚞𝚖-𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚋
𝙱𝚞𝚖-𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚋
𝙱𝚞𝚖-𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚋

Yeah she's alive.

I act quickly and try to get her out the rain. I take off my coat and wrap her in it and carried her to my car.....I moved everything around so that she could lay down comfortably. I look in my bag of clothes and pull out one of my shirts. I pull the over sized short sleeve marvel shirt over her and start to pull off her long sleeve wet shirt without exposing her body.

(A/n: I swear to god if y'all never did this before or don't know what I'm talking about then I don't know what to say. Just disappointed 😔)

Suddenly I lost my phone so I turn the car light on to look for my phone. Suga got me a ring that when I tap on it 3 times, my phone flashlight flashes and rings until I find. I wish it worked for my airpods and passport too. I see my phone flash behind me and grab it but when I get back up my heart sank...

"Oh my gawd my heart....WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???"

Bruises...

Cuts...

Welts...? From what?

It was dark before so I didn't get a good look at the girl but she looked so pale, so thin as if she hadn't eaten for weeks and just so frail that I almost puked and cried. On her right wrist, it's bruised all around like she was tied or like someone grabbed her like that. On her left arm, there were cuts: some made a long time ago and some that were just recent.

'Is she cutting herself? Why? What is the reason?'

I examine her even more. Besides the paleness of her lips, it looked like she was for me. Her shoulder length hair was mostly dark brown with honey brown hair that floated through her hair. She seemed to be 5'2 since my old sister is a bit taller than her. Even though her skin is greyed and pale, I can still tell that she is a bit more tanned than me. Maybe it's from being out here so long.

I stop staring at her since I can't handle it anymore.

"What happened to you miss?"

She doesn't seem to wake up. I don't know if she'll ever wake up. Maybe if I call Jin he can help me.

I leave the back seat and get back up to the front seat. I start the engine and drive to the house. 'These couple of months are going to be really long.."

Y/N POV

I wake up and it feels warm and cozy. You know? That type of feeling that you feel of big thick blankets that swallow your body and give you comfort when you feel alone? That's the type of feeling that I'm getting right now. If only I knew where I was right now then I wouldn't have to leave this lovely bed.