Ch. 5 Take Care of Me

*DISCLAIMER!!! Rape, abuse, etc... Don't report please. If you find it disturbing then I ain't sorry! I warned you in the very beginning and I'm warning you here. Don't get mad if you get disturbed because I told you smh. Ok I hope you enjoy. Leave comments! Thank you my lil beans.

Recap:

Y/n was being abused by Seo Yun, your now ex boyfriend. After Seo Yun left you in the street unconscious, Namjoon found you and took you to his place. After that, some of the members found out about you and stayed at Namjoon's house

-Recap end-

Y/n Pov

    I wake up, again in a new unfamiliar place. How many damn times and I gonna be in a different place? Where am I gonna be next? California?

I looked around the room. The bed felt much better than the one I was in but I still afeel so uneasy and sick like hell. 'What if this is another trap?'', I thought to myself. This whole situation had been feeling so unreal. All the events that lead up to here, like damn. What the hell did I do? I attempted to stand up for the first time in what felt like weeks and instantly fell on my ass on top of a charger block. That shit hurt like a ass cheek on a stick.

"Ah shibal!" I cursed.

I got up and looked at one of my possible exits...

The window

If I fall, I'll be fine. It's not like the pain will hurt me a lot. Still, I tied the sheets and clothing together. Just about the throw myself out the window until a man with golden brown hair in a white turtleneck came into the room.

???: YAH!

I turned quickly to the window to make my breakthrough and hopefully be ok.

My heartbeat is picking up. The feeling of blood rushes in my veins along with my adrenaline rush. That outside breeze, I can feel it coming already. All of this and I never wished to be outside more than anything. To see the sun again, smell the earthy rain air, maybe hear the fucking birds chirp? Bitch I don't know. But soon my wish was crushed as soon as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso pulling me back from the window to my open freedom.

Y/n: "NOOOOOOO! Agh! Let GO!" I cried

Y/n: "Let go! Let go!Let go!" I sobbed

Let me free...

???: "Ashi, are you crazy?! You could've gotten hurt!"

Y/n: "I DONT CARE! IVE BEEN HURT ALREADY! I'LL BE FINE!"

???: "You didn't even tie the sheets tight enough. The second you would've went through the window, you would have busted your head and died! Do you want that?!"

Y/n: "Actually yes! I will be glad! Then I won't live in this world! I won't be here with my voices! I'll no longer be a sex toy! I'll no longer be-"

I paused. All I could think of was my past. The past I'm always living in. The past that holds me back in shackles and laugh in my tear stained face.

Y/n: "I'll no longer be..."

???: "No longer be what...?"