Ch.2 Left to be Picked Up

*DISCLAIMER!!! Rape, abuse, etc... Don't report please. If you find it disturbing then I ain't sorry! I warned you in the very beginning and I'm warning you here. Don't get mad if you get disturbed because I told you smh. Ok I hope you enjoy.

I felt that I was moving. Sort of like a vehicle moving. The sounds of heavy rain is soft to my ears but grows louder as I wake up. I'm taking in my surroundings and in in Seo Yun's car in the back seat while he is driving. I tired sitting up but soon realized my feet and hands are tied.

Again.

He must have heard me because he laughed and looked at me through rear view the mirror.

"Y/n......" Seo Yun sang, "How are you baby? I noticed you seem a bit sore" He cackled. I swear this man must have some type of demon in him. Or maybe he is Satan himself. It wouldn't be hard to believe.

I shiver. "Oh is what I gave you not enough?" he asked. 'He must have dressed me' I think to myself. I get a whiff of myself, unable to handle my own stench. Evidence that I just had sexual intercourse was obvious. I smelled of sex. 'You dress me but didn't clean me like usual' I thought to myself feeling dirty. Im somewhat glad that he didn't though. He would always put me in the bath tub with the hottest water which burned me and then because I would be so weak from his abuse that I became helpless. So I would sit in the tub in my own mess.

I look at myself and examine myself. As cold as it is in this harsh winter weather, I'm only in my underwear with a white dress shirt which luckily covers my bum enough. I have long socks on and slides on my feet. I don't know why he dressed me like this but I try my best to suppress my fear down as much as I can. This whole time I've been in the car, I still haven't looked out side yet. I can't recall any memories of the area that we are passing through. It was raining hard though so I couldn't see much of what I want to see.

Seo Yun's POV

I should've gotten rid of you a long time ago y/n' I thought to myself.

You were so lost in your own thought that you didn't realize that I was staring straight at you. Why did I stay with y/n so long? I can't believe that I never thought about getting a new girl. I'm so tired with y/n. She won't even obey me when I tell her to cum so I made love to her for hours until she did. That's not even the real reason why I decided to get rid of her.

After that hoe of a whore Sana showed up and found out what I was doing to y/n, I had to kill her to keep her mouth shut. But now I miss her. I missed looking at her ass and breast.

If it wasn't for y/n I could've continued to enjoy Sana for myself and claimed her. It's not like Sana and I were actually family since mom cheated on dad. If anything, she was proof and the outcome of other woman; proof that women should be treated like sex slaves since all they want is another dick in them. You might think I'm crazy y/n. Maybe I am but sluts like you deserve it.

This is the won't be the last time I'll being seeing you y/n....

Your POV

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that Seo Yun stopped the car. He got out the car and sat in the back seat next to you.....untying you.

"What are you doing?" I ask

He pauses before looking directly into my fearful eyes. Then he responds.