Ch. 7 Doctor's Office

Y/n POV

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick. I look at the clock and its 1:40 pm. Namjoon called his doctor and asked if he had any times today or this week at all. To his luck, he had an opening appointment at 1:45 pm today.

Great....

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

I about ready to punch that damn clock until the door opens up with Doctor

"Ahem, hello Namjoon and Ms.Y/n. My name is So Ji Sub but call me Doctor So, arasso?"

Doctor So had slightly tan skin than the average pale skin that I've seen other Koreans with. He has even shaped lips and a deep archer's bow on the top of his top lip shaped like a 'v'. I can tell that he can possibly be my dad if he had a child at 21.

"I see my nurse has already filled out your information. So tell me now, y/n what seems to be the issue today?"

I pull on the string at the hem of Namjoon's shirt. What do I say or what do I start with? Do I start with the years of being poor and not having anything? Or me giving up school to start helping more with my family? Should I talk about how my mother died because of my abusive step father because the only way to provide for us was to marry him? Maybe I should talk about the 2 years and 7 months of verbal, physical, sexual pain I received from my boyfriend. It hurt me but I deserved it. Maybe I shouldn't mention it at all. Last time I told my friend....and now she is gone now.

So instead of telling him all of this, I look at my hands and tell him only my physical pains.
He leaves the room to document what I told him. For the first time I looked at Namjoon and to my shock he had red, wet eyes. My gasp causes him to look up.

"Y/n, are you okay?" he asked me.

"I-I'm fine but your eyes..."

He looks in the mirror to check. "Ohh it's nothing, I just stayed up really late," he tells me laughing it off but I personally know too well that look.

"Namjoon...why are you crying?"

"I-I'm not...I..." After that he burst into tears. It had shocked me so much that I had flinched.

"Sorry it's just all that you've been through just physically. I can't imagine what must have happened to you to experience that kind of pain. And I admire you for being so strong."

Now it was my turn to cry.

"I'm not strong! I'm not!"

"But you are! You could've ended it by killing yourself or running away"

"....I'm scared"

He sighed and got up out of the chair next to the desk. He came right in front of me and looked me in the eyes with his own glossy eyes.It was like he was asking for permission to touch me so I nodded and he cupped my face into his hands.

I never felt something so gentle in my life. He held me as if I was going to either leave him or shatter in his hands. Im just melting in his big and warm hands. I can get lost in his touch right now.

Wait...

Touch.....I'm letting him touch me..!

THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL FOR ME! I CAN FEEL MY FACE BURNING HIS PALMS!