°12° payback

Pt.2|| ch. 02
[Ch.12]

~~~~

Once your eyes had analysed the whole conversation you could feel your whole face warm with the embarrassment.

The irritation came soon after and you stormed into the kitchen where the other boy sat invested in his own phone.

~~~~

You slammed Tadashi's phone down on the table before taking a shallow breath and looking directly at tsukishima. "What are these" you sounded. "care too explain what your doing with yamaguchi's messages?" The blonde snarked with an accompanying eye roll, 'classic' you thought huffing and saying "you dont get to change the subject you little-" the words escaped you "ugh just explain why you have these damn photos?!".

The boy smirked callously "Because I do" was all he said you only got progressively more agitated "Excuse me!? You fully intended to send these to all of the guys and then you proceeded to shit talk to my brother!" You exploded only earning a low scoff from Tsukishima and finally giving up "I'm not going to get a single sorry am I" the reality of the situation and how stupid it was hit you like a brick and you quickly shrunk back inside yourself "forget it just DON'T send these anywhere".

"Why? Daichi and yamaguchi both have a copy" The blonde added slyly a cheeky grin beginning to take shape. You stopped in your tracks, rigidly. "Who has what!?" The question had made it's way from your thoughts effortlessly and tsukishima was guaranteed to take advantage of it. "Oh...daichi and your brother but dont worry sugawara doesn't-" you could feel his sinister aura exude in droves "-yet".

"Eh...!?" You practically sprinted to the living room where daichi and suga sat entirely unfazed and watching...the news?

"Oh hey [Name]-chan" suga noticed you enter first then spotted tsukishima lingering in the hallway with a mischievous grin. "Did tsukishima do something?" He hummed getting up from his seat of choice. "Yes...yes he did" you muttered taking swift breath in after noticing his sudden proximity yet again, the warm feeling in your stomach returned "Daichi can you give me your phone quickly". The boys eyebrows quirked but he soon passed his open phone to you, he had a newer touch screen phone but it was easy enough for you to figure out.

You found yourself scrolling in his gallery within seconds and it was apparent that daichi had figured out what you were looking for. "Ehm...there in the 'classmates' folder" he grunted slightly embarrassed over having been snitched on by his under classman. Sure enough once you clicked in the folder the first four photos were indeed what you where looking for, you huddled close to sugawara that night the both of them had stayed, still in separate futons but with little more than a centimetre between the two of you.

Sugawara craned his neck to see exactly what you had come looking for and his face began to burn a blazing red at the sight of it, it wasnt a particularly clear photo as it had been taken in a dark room but you could clearly make out the main focus "Sawamura..." the ashen haired boy chirped in faux cheerfulness "Care to explain~?"

~~~~

The rest of the day went by without much of note, all three of the culprits had received a chop to the gut from sugawara after and daichi was given a significantly worse punishment to boot 'the spare seat' as suga put it. In reality the spare seat was just putting daichi next to tanaka and noya on the next excursion via coach.