°9° Reunion

Pt. 1|| ch.09

~~~~

'See you tomorrow [Name]-chan'

You had woken up as early as possible as to not be a hinderance to Yui's family, and so you could get home in time to change uniforms your's was unsurprisingly musty from the rain the day before and you felt uncomfortable with the thought of wearing it around all day.

But you still wanted to tell Sugawara that you where leaving for school and not to ask Yui where you were, so you sought out his apartment.

~~~~

As you entered the cold steel elevator you racked your brain for the boys apartment number only faintly recalling that it was on the first floor.

"Damn it what was the number!" You cursed suddenly it came back to you clear as day and just in time for the elevator to open on the ground floor.

"A15!" You dashed down the hall swiftly arriving at your intended destination.

You waited awhile after knocking and found yourself getting nervous, maybe you had gotten the wrong number or perhaps he had given you the wrong number on purpose...

"Hmm? Oh hiya [Name]-chan" The familiar voice made its way to your ears allowing you to relax and meet his gaze.

Sugawara was fully dressed in his uniform and was equipped with his volleyball kit stuffed hastily into his satchel, his hair an unbrushed mess sat atop his head and eye bags adorning his cheeks.

"Ah hello" you muttered bowing lightly before a booming chuckle was heard from inside the home.
"My my Kōshi, girls finally all over you!?" The voice was charmingly upbeat and had a familiar cheekiness to it, upon realising who had spoken you found yourself flustered and hot...'oh my god, i forgot he must live with his parents!'

"MUM! Stop it she's here so i can walk her to school push off!" He sounded in response a smirk on his face as he said goodbye and took your wrist leading you off toward your home.

~~~~

The two of you decided to bus to the closest stop near your house, you both arrived around 20 minutes later, but as you approached your home you noticed two boys leant against the fence talking, tsukishima and your little brother, a smile crept up on your face and you leant your head gently onto suga's shoulder earning a blush from the boy. Although it went unbeknownst to you.

This was when tsukishima spotted you both approaching, his grimace was unconstrained and soon Tadashi noticed turning to see what was 'wrong' and being met with you now shaking lightly the panic to hard to contain. It was nice to see them happy but talking to them was a different story. But before you could bail your way out of the situation your brother had ran over and embraced you tightly crying silently as he did so.

"What happened last night!" He sobbed "was it me? Was it Tsukki?" His pleading face as he held you by your shoulders was pitiful but heartfelt.
You looked to sugawara for help but his encouraging gaze never budged as if he wanted you to deal with this yourself 'you can do it'.

"I..I'm sorry Tashi i swear it wasn't you...i just" before you could finish the boy cut in "thank god then, it's okay!" He smiled "you might wanna get changed...oh and sugawara-san thanks for making sure she was safe last night"