°2° Water bottle

Pt.1||ch.02

~~~~

Over the last two weeks you had made a few friends and began envolving yourself in literature competitions and after school clubs at random, you had also fully caught up in English thanks to sugawara's notes.

Speaking of, currently you being monitored by him has gone well he usually spares a few minutes to talk to you in the halls and sometimes he'll help you go to club rooms or class rooms if your asked.

Although he isnt particularly available after or before school and he often disappears at lunch, you think he goes to the club rooms for the sports teams but dont want to ask incase it's something else.

~~~~

The class had pretty much emptied out by the time you had finished packing your notes away.
michimiya, a girl from 3-3 who had been a visitor most days, had come to pick up a couple of her friends so currently they were still in class which didn't surprise you as it seems she has to wait a bit to start her club practice.
"Hey [Name]-chan!" The brunette girl squeeked as she skipped over to you.
You looked up at her to let her know you acknowledged her.

"Do you think that you could do me a favour" michimiya pleaded a faux pout stuck to her face.
"Sure what is it?" You didnt have enough energy to refuse the bubbly girl who was now leaning on your desk.

"Well I kinda left my bottle in the second gym during p.e and well practice starts too soon for me to go get it" she seemed concerned about it and you knew she did a sports club so you agreed it would be best to agree to the request.

"Sure I'll get it michimiya-San" you giggled at her shocked expression, she was oblivious to how obvious the question was.
"Ah, thank you [Name]-san! Your an angel" she grinned and bowed at you walking over to her friends.

'So...gym 2 huh'
you thought trudging over to the gym in question, you didnt really know how to get there as your classes p.e was always in gym 1 but you knew that the entrance to it was close to the 1st year corridors.

"Maybe I should pop by tsukishima and Tadashi's class...wait no their in club right now" you slowly approached the corridor you needed, noticing the gym from a window you began to sprint.
You ignored the relentless stares of your underclass man, you just wanted to get the bottle and go home.

But as you closed in on the doors you heard two familiar voices from inside.
"Tsukishima? Tadashi?" You called out now gasping for breath in the gyms doorway.

The two boys immediately turned to you a huge grin painted on your brothers face as his friend just quirked his brow.
"[Nickname]! What are you doing here?" Your brother burst skipping toward you.
"I'm just here for a water bottle, wait you both still play volleyball?" You thought the two stopped playing in middle school "I thought you quit in middle school".
Your brother looked upset at this but still answered "we never stopped you just had too much school work to notice" guilt washed over you as you realized exactly how much you missed.
Tsukishima just continued drinking his water and ignored the conversation, he knew it was more private than he should get involved with.

"Woah! Daichi no need to be so angry!" A gentle voice called, you recognized it as sugawara and clearly daichi was here too.