°6° Asahi & yuu

Pt 1|| ch 06

~~~~

The next day came quickly, the sun streaming in through your window was what stirred you awake,

apparently having already woken the two others sharing your room, leaving you to your own devices once you woke.

~~~~

A groan escaped your mouth as you sat up finally awake, you quickly realized the two boys who had slept in the futons beside you had both disappeared from your room and had left minimal proof that they had ever been there.

The futons where neatly folded again and stashed away in the cupboard, the floor had clearly been swept and their bags where gone. You bolted to your feet once you noticed this, fearing the two had left already and that you where late for school you scrambled to throw on your uniform and make your face presentable. Once these things had been completed you looked to your mobile for a time confirmation...your eyes widened and a heavy sigh escaped your lips. "6:15am? What a scam where could they all b-" a sudden crash drew your attention and you rushed to the kitchen.

"Damn keep it down yamaguchi!" Tsukishima's voice hissed, the blonde was sat at the dining table a bowl of cereal infront of him whilst the other three boys loitered by the fridge, your brother haphazardly scooping up shards of ceramic bowl from the floor with his hands.
"Tashi dont do that with your hands! I'll get a dustpan and brush one second" you exclaimed turning to the cupboard not noticing sugawara who'd begun helping Tadashi to his feet and scooping the remainder of the bowl into his hands.

"[Name]-chan I've got it relax!" He called wandering over to the bin. "Suga-San you could've hurt yourself" you dashed toward the boys grabbing at sugawara's hands and inspecting them, you noticed that they weren't as soft as you'd expect but infact where rather calloused and his fingertips where rough "I doubt ceramic would give me life threatening wounds [Name]-chan, also where did '-kun' go hm?" He huffed gently, removing his hands from yours.
"Sorry I just dont want my guests getting injured" you muttered now turning to your brother and inspecting his hands only to find no scratches whatsoever, daichi finally spoke. "Sorry if we woke you up [Name]-san, we where about to leave for practice" you looked up at him and smiled softly "no need to be sorry, I'll come with michimiya-chan owes me some notes anyway" your light laughter echoed through the kitchen prompting a light chuckle from all your companions except the grouchy four eyes currently eating cereal as fast as possible.

~~~~

The four of you had left quickly after the mornings events, tsukishima and Tadashi walking at a softer pace behind you and the other third years. The sun wasnt fully up and a dark hue hung amongst the clouds hiding the star from view, a light trail of sakura petals littering the side of the roads and a weak petrol smell lingered over the scenery, the school not too far ahead a few lights flickering on each floor.
Club goers meandering up the paths in groups like yours, grinning and laughing loudly.

"Ah daichi im so excited for today!" Sugawara gushed his lips pursed in thought. The younger boy hummed before replying not noticing your slight shuffle closer to hear an explanation "yeah he might just not show up though suga..." you recognized the unsurity of his voice "uhm may I ask who your on about?" You cut in earning a smirk from both boys.

"You'll see...maybe" they both laughed it off, you noted that you should probably split of from them now you where in school grounds but you wanted to meet this mystery guy, so you ignored the need for those spare maths notes from michimiya, you were now quite close, and trailed behind the boys rapidly increasing your speed to catch back up.