°4° apologies

Pt. 01|| ch.04

~~~~

School had ended over 15 minutes ago, you had made your way over to the coach withstanding your urge to walk home and avoid this whole thing.

You also had another issue, how to apologise to sugawara...and maybe daichi.

~~~~

You stood by the coach juggling through your mess of a school bag looking for your phone, it wasnt long before you heard a few muffled voices.

"I know guys but I mean she is cute isnt she hinata, daichi?!" It was tanaka's voice, as the sound became more clear your anxiety peaked.
"Shut it Tanaka, yamaguchi is right there!" Daichi spoke this time a fed up tone lacing every word.
Soon the group came into view, the first and second years (bar ennoshita and tsukishima) where their bubbly selves, daichi was aggravated as always and suga seemed...distracted.

"Hi guys..." you waved tottering over to the group.
"Heya [Name]-chan!" Hinata and Tanaka greeted, tsukishima acknowledged you with a nod and Tadashi flashed a grin.

"Tanaka help with the bags!" The captain grumbled.
Soon the whole team where loaded on to the coach, thanks given and accepted. you followed the mass of black jerseys and stood aimlessly in the centre isle.

"Uhm, where do I sit?" You groaned rapidly scanning the whole coach.
"[Name]-chan...sit next to me" kiyoko muttered patting the seat beside her gently.

~~~~

As soon as you all got to the parking lot the team evacuated the coach, tanaka in possession of his newly soiled Jersey bottoms, and hinata apologising profusely.

"Uhm should I do anything to help you guys?" You whispered into daichi's ear earning a light shiver before he whipped around a dead serious expression painting his features.

"[Name]-chan can you please talk to sugawara, he's been out of it since lunch..." the worry in his voice was clear so you nodded and walked over to the ashen haired boy. He was occupied trying to warn Tanaka not to pressure hinata. Followed by him holding kageyama back from hitting the small, ginger bundle of energy.

"Uhm, sugawara" you started the boy jumped briefly before turning to you a small, fake, smile brandished on his lips "can we talk"

"...sure" he murmured before taking your wrist and wandering off into a random direction.

Aoba johsai was big, not as big as Shiratorizawa but still pretty big, it would be easy to lose the team and you where aware of the time crunch before the match started so you attempted to observe your surroundings...failing but still attempting.

"So...uh what do you want to talk about?" Suga hummed fiddling with his satchels strap.
"Well I just wanted to apologise for being so blunt earlier...I know it wasn't really the nicest thing to shout out in the middle of lunch and i-" you where cut of by hearing the boys gentle laugh.
"Its fine [Name]-chan...I just hadn't really realized how real it was" you noticed the tinge of pain in his eyes but decided to ignore it fearing your Unintended bluntness could reoccur.
"Are you sure suga..." you questioned walking with him over toward the entrance to the gym.
He smiled before patting your back lightly "I'm sure!"