Chapter 9: Phase 1-5

Fairuh POV

I woke up bright and early to get ready for a morning run. Being third-in-command is a pretty tough job; with being the pack's top trainer and the Captain's 3rd... I guess you could say the pressure is there, especially because I'm a girl. People tend to overlook my ability and only focus on gender, but I've learned to tolerate it.

After my two hours of running, I went back to our current HQ and started on breakfast before waking up the rest of the team.

"Finally, I finished breakfast," I puffed, "if I didn't know any better, I'd say we ate more than normal wolves," I laughed to myself.

I decided to wake them up the old-fashioned way. I sneaked into the room they were sleeping in, making sure I didn't clang my pot and pan. Once I was in the middle of the bunch, I clanged my pot and pan as loud as I could over and over again.

"Intruder," Sparrow scream, standing up all of a sudden, he fell back onto Rollin.

"Ahhh, you idiot," Rollin yelled, rubbing his sore back.

"Where's the trouble," Nica said scanning the room with a fire ball in her hand.

"Babes go back to sleep it was probably Sparrow's imagination," Ahmnix mumbled tiredly.

"Trouble? Where?" Levit shifted into a white tiger trying to find the threat.

By now almost all the protectors were ready to attack. Taliah on standby for healing but ready to fight, Apollo picked up the heaviest object he could find, and Titus was ready to pack a serious punch to whoever decided to come mess with his friends.

I couldn't contain my laughter and busted out with tears in my eyes. Everyone looked at me, then trailed down to the pot and pan in my hands. Next thing I knew, Ahmnix made a vine appear and restrained me, Nico drenched me in water, and Cupcake gave me one big lick while she still was a tiger.

"Ok, ok, let me go," I yelled.

Finally, Ahmnix let me go.

"Why did you wake us up?" Liam whined, resting his head on Thea's lap.

"One, ew. Two, I made breakfast," I smiled innocently.

"Oh well alright, we do need to get started on the phases today; we can't waste any more time. Sparrow said.

"Ok guys let's eat then get ready," Captain said stretching wide awake.

"Yes, Captain,"

***

Levit POV

We finished breakfast and got ready. Thea teleported us to our new territory.

"Ok guys, let's not waste any more time and jump right into it." I switched to my serious tone, indicating we're in business mode.

"Yes, Captain."

"Nico, Nica, and Ahmnix," I called out, they stepped forward. "I need you guys to add more natural resources and make the forest healthy."

"Apollo, Liam, Sarah, Thea, Colean, and Rollin," I called out, they stepped forward. I need you guys to start building the new HQ, then the pack house, but focus more on HQ for now.

"Sparrow, Fairuh, as my second-in-command and third-in-command you'll both come with me to Werewolf Council. Titus and Taliah, since you guys are the youngest, you will both come with me, Sparrow, and Fairuh. You might learn a thing or two."