Chapter 3: I Found It

Levit POV

It has been two days since I crossed the pack borderlines, two days since I left my family and pack, and two days since I was rejected. I've been trying to get to the secret place (a cave) all MoonGoddess protectors go when they are in a time of need or a private meeting.

"I have to try," I keep telling myself.

*4 more hours of walking*

Finally! I found it. Everything was the same. This last time we were all here it was Sparrow's 18th birthday party, since we couldn't have one at our own packs. Nica and Nico keep drenching and putting each other on fire because they wanted the last slice of cake, but Rollin beat him to it. *sigh* Good times.

Now time for phase 2 of my plan. I need to call all the other protectors; then we can make up a plan together. I first started with my second-in-command, Sparrow, and told him to grab Ahmnix, Thea, and Liam since they are neighborhood packs and share land territory.

Sparrow POV

It's been 18 years since I've been in this wretched good-for-nothing pack. The beatings have been getting worse, but I know it's all going to be over soon. Two days ago, I helped our leader Levit enchant a spell on her Alpha and Luna's new house for protection. We have a choice to do so for the people with kind souls. Unfortunately, everyone in the Shadow pack sucks majorly.

I was cleaning up the dining area before I went to sleep in my bed (cell) when I got a signal-the one I've been waiting for my entire life.

"Hello, Sparrow, are you there," Levit said.

"Yes, yes, I'm here Levit how are you," I said relieved.

"I'm holding up, nothing I can't handle," she joked.

"Listen, I'm at base and need you to grab Ahmnix, Thea, and Liam, and meet me here," she commanded.

"Yes Of course right away" I replied with authority and hung up.

"Finally, I get to use my magic to its full