Chapter 22: Secrets Revealed

Rollin POV

"Bryan?! What are you doing here? Your supposed to be hours away sitting on the Werewolf Council sipping some fancy tea and making rules" I yelled. Everything was so confusing, nothing making sense.

And that's not even the crazy part. He looks younger. A lot younger.

"You see boy, I'm not just any person and I'm definitely not a member of the Werewolf Council."

"Then who are you?"

"I am Leader of the Moon Killers and the last generation leader you'll ever see."
"What?"

You heard me boy, were only one step closer to our master plan but if you excuse me, I have somewhere to be, Kam, let's go. Shaliah babe, stay here with this mutt, okay?

"Okay, bye," she then kissed him on the cheek. I couldn't believe it.

Shaliah POV

"Why?" he asked.

"Why? What do you mean why?"

"I mean why, are you doing this, you're supposed to be on our side, my side. Your my mate for crying out loud," he yelled with tear streaming down his face. I almost felt bad.

Almost.

"I honestly thought you would've figured it out by now. You know that I am a witch, but did you know that I am one of the most wanted witches among several packs and other supernatural's. The name is Draven. The one they all fear."

"Child of the shadows," he whispered.

"Exactly. The magic I use is so ancient not a single person knows the name of my spells, but I'll tell you just one... for the fun it." She laughed and came closer to me. "Nafrita. I specially used this spell septically on you and Colean."

"Colean? What does she have to do in all this."

"Oh honey, she's your true mate.

"Your joking, please tell em your joking," he pleaded.

"The magic spell I placed on you two allows me to alter the romantic parts of your brain and replace them with some else. Meaning I could affect the bond between you two, but not for long. I made Colean think she was rejected when really it never happened, and you believe that we were mates who meet that day you went to the Council. It was all planed for the beginning."

"But the MoonGoddess's power always surpasses," he said.

"Yes, your right, but I added a twist. Every time she would see us together your bond would break little by little until there's nothing left. I can only imagine a small portion of the bond left to be completely honesty."

"But what about Bryan."

"Oh, he's a witch too, and my true mate. When we take your pack and the rest of the supernatural's over their will be nothing left except posters and banners welcoming the new king and queen."

Kayden POV

Levit started hyperventilating.

We all tried to calm her down, but it wasn't working. She kept mumbling words while breathing heavily.

"No, no, that can't be true."
"He's supposed to be okay."
"Is he alive?"

I cupped her checks and turned her head to face me. I looked her in the eyes. "Hey, hey, none of that you know Rollin's going to be fine, okay? He's not a MoonGoddess Protector for no reason."