The Wish

(Y/N)'s POV:

I just finished rewatching Naruto and Boruto. Right now I am on my way to get a snack, but I gotta make sure I don't wake my father up.

"Kuso!", I whispered-yelled. I just knocked over my mom's vase. That was the last thing of my mom that I knew. Before she died, we were a happy family, but one day after a horrible day of me getting teased about my hair at school, my mom picked me up and we were on our way home when a car speeded down the road. I didn't see it, but mom did and pushed me out of the way. She got hospitalized and died later during the night. Father blamed me for her death and gave me a beating in her name.

"BRAT! Get over here right now!" my father screamed.

"D-dad, it-t was an accident," I replied.

"I am not your dad! Now get here!" Father yelled. 

I was about to run to my room, but something was holding my hoodie.

"What the FUCK did I say?!" Father snapped.

My father dragged me to the kitchen and threw me into the cabinet. He grabbed a knife and started to slice through my hoodie. He proceeded to rip off my hoodie and started slashing my stomach. He grabbed his alcohol and poured it on the cuts.

"Sir! I am sorry, Please please stop!" I screamed tears flowing down my face.

"Did I fucking say you could talk?!" Father yelled.

"No sir," I responded trying to hold in my screams. The last time I screamed, father burnt me with his cigarettes.

*Time Skip*

My father finished up my beating and told me to clean up so here I am cleaning up my wounds, but then I saw a shooting star. I made a wish to go to the Naruto world and be where I feel I belong. My eyes felt heavy and then everything went black.