Death's Eye and New Home

(Y/N) POV

I opened my eyes and behind Sarutobi stood his wife, Lord 1st, and Lord 2nd. Looking at Kakashi there stood Sakumo and Rin. I smiled and raised a paw to them. The dead looked at each other then back at me.

Hashirama was the first to talk and yelled, "You can see us?!".

"Yes, I can see you Lord 1st," I answered.

Both Kakashi and Sarutobi stared at me both in wonder and confusion.

"Lord 1st, may I summon you to prove to Hokage-Sama and my new owner, Kakashi?" I asked.

Hashirama nodded excitedly like a little kid while his brother shook his head and face-palmed.

I bit my thumb and did the hand signs for summoning jutsu, then I hit the floor with my hand.

"Summoning Jutsu Revival: Lord 1st!" I yelled.

The first Hokage became visible and again the Hokage and Kakashi had their jaws dropped. Tobirama couldn't believe his eyes. 'She actually summoned Anija!' Tobirama thought.

"Hello, Hiruzen and you must be Kakashi, pleased to meet you," Hashirama greeted.

"S-Sensei?! Is that really you?!" Hiruzen asked getting up from his seat.

"Yes, it is. Though I don't know how this is possible," Hashirama replied.

"Now since you have seen one of my abilities granted by my kekkei genkai, I will show you that I know the past," I declared.

"Lord 1st, before Konoha was created, both you and Madara visited each other by the river and skipped rocks together though you both didn't know that you were from enemy sides till one day. Your father told you that Madara was from the Uchiha clan and that you had to kill, but instead, you warned him and he did the same. Both Izuna and Lord 2nd came out with your fathers and were about to attack, but Madara said that you were stronger so both parties left. Then throughout the years, the war between the Senju and Uchiha clan continued and Izuna fell in battle and was killed by Lord 2nd. Madara gave you a choice to either kill yourself or Lord 2nd, your brother, but you were going to kill yourself and Madara stopped you. From there you made a treaty and created Konoha. You were disappointed that Madara named it the Village Hidden in the Leaves by looking through a leaf," I recited.

"H-how did you know that?" Hashirama asked me.

"You may not believe this, but I came from another world where this place was an anime. An anime is a show that had characters that were animated. Although I was told I was born in this world," I answered.

Hashirama, Kakashi, and Hiruzen looked at me suspiciously, but still felt that I was telling the truth.

"What was this "anime" called?" Hiruzen asked emphasizing the word anime.

"It was called Naruto," I answered.

"What?!" they all yelled.

"Yeah it is, I can't explain much because I don't want to ruin the story, but I will save everyone to the best of my abilities. I will protect this village and my comrades with everything I got because that is my nindo, my ninja way!" I exclaimed.

"You, my child carry the Will of Fire. I will allow you to live in the village and become a ninja, but you must live with a jounin," Hiruzen commented.

"Yosh!" I exclaimed.

Everyone in the room laughed at my antics.

"Sorry Hashirama, but I have to desummon you. If you or anyone wants to be summoned for a short amount of time just come to me and in return may I be able to use your abilities and knowledge of jutsu. You will still have it, I will just copy it," I explained.

"Of course, as long as you use it to protect the village and your loved ones," Hashirama replied before being desummoned.

"Lord Hokage, if I may I would like to take care of the little pup here, and since she is a tailed beast I have an idea. Since she is able to transform into a human, I will adopt her as my own and her name will change to (Y/N) Hatake. This will keep her safe and no one would know of her being the most powerful being. When I need her on missions she can transform into a wolf so that her identity won't be discovered," Kakashi recommended.

"I see no problem in that Kakashi as long as (Y/N) is okay with it. Also (Y/N) you may call me gramps," Hiruzen responded. They both looked at me and I was tearing up. I smiled and nodded.

Kakashi signed the adoption papers. He asked me to transform into a human so that we wouldn't look suspicious and I did so and made it look like I was actually Kakashi's daughter with silver hair and multiple color tips. I also had a mask like Kakashi. Kakashi looked back at me and was surprised. I gave him my closed eye smile. After we made our way home.