The Nightmare

(Y/N) POV:

"Pup, you're gonna be okay, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise I won't leave you and I will stay by your side always no matter what," Otou-san said.

Otou-san knelt down continuing to hug me whispering promises. He put one of his hands in my hair and ruffled it affectionately. My eyes slowly felt heavy and I fell asleep.

Kakashi POV:

'Poor pup had to suffer through at that.' I thought looking down to see (Y/N) snuggling up to my chest. I'll protect you, my precious pup. I picked (Y/N) up and went to my bed. I removed the blanket a bit and tucked (Y/N). After a bent down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight, my Musume (daughter in Japanese)," I said walking out of the room, but not before snapping a picture of my adorable daughter drooling. I chuckled to myself placing the picture in my jounin jacket pocket.

I walked out of the room and went on the couch laying down pulling out my book, Icha Icha Paradise.

"Elizabeth was standing outside the door of Tristin's house. Tristin brought Elizabeth in a kiss. He closed the door, pinning her to the wall. He took off his shirt helping Elizabeth remove hers. He brought her to his bedroom and removed her DD size bra."

"Hehehehe," I giggled, getting up to clean up my nosebleed.

"Maa, maa, I should get some rest," I said closing my book. I took off my jounin jacket and headband placing them on my table stand. I closed the curtains making sure no one can see through the windows before pulling down my mask to my chin. I laid back down and fell into a light sleep.

*Time Skip*

"Ahhhhhh!"

I jolted awake. 'PUP! Please be okay' I made my way to (Y/N)'s room as fast I could. Opening the door I see her curled up in a ball with a tear stained face. I walk up to the bed and try to wake her up. I put my hand on her head and stroke her affectionately.

"Hey pup, Everything's going to be okay. I promise," I said continuing to whisper sweet nothings.

(Y/N) POV:

Nightmare~

I look up to see a bunch of people yelling at me telling me it is my fault that my mom died. That I am worthless. That I don't deserve to live. I try to tell them that I know it's my fault. That I know it should've been me. Maybe if it was me, father would've been happy. They keep coming close to the point where I am pushed against a wall. I slide down the wall and curl up crying in my hands.

"You bitch," father yelled, throwing a beer bottle at me.

"Why couldn't you die," one of the people said, throwing a rock.

"You worthless piece of shit," a classmate of mine said.

"Please just stop," I whimpered.

"You should've just died," another person said, throwing trash at me.

"You don't deserve mercy," came from another person, spitting at me.

"Please, I know it is my fault. I know I don't deserve to live," I said a little louder.

"Then why don't you just kill yourself," someone else said.

"Your mother probably died since she was disgusted by you and wished you were never born," a familiar voice said throwing a rock at me.

I look up to see Kakashi.

"But Otou-san y-you said that you would protect me," I said feeling betrayed more tears falling down my face.

"Don't ever call me that! I only did that so that I would look good in front of the Hokage and others!" Kakashi yelled at me, picking me up and throwing me against the wall.

My father passed Kakashi a knife. Kakashi grabbed the knife and stabbed me in the heart.

"Ahhhhhh!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Pup, Everything's going to be okay. I promise" I heard a voice say.

"It's just a nightmare," the voice said again.

"Pup, I'm s-so sorry that I can't protect you in your nightmares," it said again. The voice had a tone of guilt and sorrow.

"If only I could be there, please pup wake up," the same voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kakashi carressing my hair and hugging me. I tried to get out of his arms because I was still scared about the nightmare I had.

"Hey pup, what's wrong?" Kakashi asked, loosing his arms a bit.

"N-no s-stay away from me. You never loved me. You just did it so you looked good!" I yelled trying to squirm out of his arms.

"No I do love you. I don't know what happened, but you gotta know that I would never do that to you. I promise," he said.

I looked up to him and saw that his gaze was softened and he had a hurtful look on his face.

"Y-you promise?" I asked feeling hopeful that the nightmare wasn't true. I held out my pinky.

"Pinky promise?" I asked.

He smiled softly. Linking pinkies with me.

"Pinky promise," Otou-San said.

I pushed myself in to him crying my eyes out.

"Oof," he said. He wrapped his arms around me. I nozzled my head into his neck continuing to bawl my eyes out.

"I'm sorry, Otou-San!," I yelled.

"Hey hey, it's okay pup," Otou-San said rubbing off the tears from my face.

"C-can you sleep with me?" I asked blushing.

He laughed and picked me up.

"Of course," he answered.

He put me on the bed and then went under the covers as well. I cuddle him like he was my teddy bear that was gonna leave the moment I let go. He kissed me on the top of my head.

"Goodnight Musume," he said closing his eyes.

"Goodnight Otou-San," I replied.