Naruto

Y/N POV:

"My child, wake up," a voice said.

"Ugh, what happened?" I said opening my eyes.

"Ahhhh! Where am I?" I looked everywhere.

'Okay, there are trees, a lake, birds, Hagoromo, and a wait Hagoromo?!'

My eyes darted straight to Hagoromo. I tried to pinch myself, but my hands were now paws.

"What happened to me?" I asked nobody, but then I remembered Hagoromo was there.

"You're Hagoromo! Am I in Naruto?!" I screamed cheerfully.

"Yes, I am and yes you are. I suppose you wanna know why you are here?" Hagoromo responded.

I nodded.

"Well you see here, you're my granddaughter," Hagromo said with a smile on his face.

"WHAT?!" I yelled out in shock.

"Here child let me explain. Your parents are the tailed beasts. I think you know who they are because in the world you were sent to we were what those people call "anime". Which makes you my granddaughter seeing as the tailed beasts see me as their father. I did not intend for them to be sealed and used as weapons, but once you were born, we wanted you to live a life and not sealed so we sent you to another world. You are the 100 tailed wolf. The strongest living thing in the world. Also, you are the only tailed beast that can turn into a human. You have a kekkei genkai called Death's Eye. I will tell you later," Hagromo explained.

'I cannot believe this. My wish came true I am somewhere I belong, but what Hagromo said explains why the tips of my hair are multiple colors'

"Grandpa!" I ran with my paws and tried to hug him.

Hagromo laughed at my child antics and patted my head.

"Why don't you go see what you look like?" Hagromo asked.

I ran over to the lake and stared at my reflection in awe. My fur was (F/C) and the tips of my tails were the colors of the tailed beasts. My eyes were (E/C). I just can't believe this. This must mean my chakra is really strong.

"(Y/N), you're chakra is unlimited. You also have all affinities. The reason is that your parents wanted to keep you safe so they each gave you some of their chakra, and abilities. I also added my own chakra, but since you were born you had a large amount adding our own made it unlimited. Your kekkei genkai, Death's Eye allows you to see and talk to the dead. You can also use the abilities of the dead and summon them for as long as you want. You can also revive people as long as they have died recently and lastly, you have every kekkei genkai that exists because of your own," Hagromo explained.

"I promise to use the power for good and to create peace, Grandpa. I will protect my comrades and family. I will make you and my parents proud because this is my nindo, my ninja way," I said showing my fanged smile.

"So long, (Y/N). I know you will make us proud. I hope to talk to you again," Hagromo said fading away.

I soon blacked out after.