Lunch Date

Y/N POV:

"Up you go, Pup," Otou-San said picking me up and putting me on his shoulders.

I giggled and looked at his hair. 'It looks so soft.'  I decided to play with his hair and was right it was super soft.

'I always wondered what made his hair able to defy gravity. Oo I can ask Otou-San now.'

"Otou-San?" I asked trying to get his attention.

"Hm?" he replied.

"How is your hair able to defy gravity and so soft?" I asked placing my head on his hair.

"My hair was always like this since I was a kid. Although I never really thought much about it," Otou-San said stopping and making a thinking face.

"As to why my hair is so soft, it's my shampoo," he replied starting to walk again.

We continued to walk and I pretended to fall asleep. Otou-San pulled out his Icha Icha paradise and started to read it. I moved my head to look at what he was reading.

"Otou-San, why does he have to ask to touch her kitty?" I asked innocently.

"Ahh, pup. I um thought you were asleep. He has to ask because her kitty isn't used to being touched by strangers," he answered stumbling on his words.

After Otou-San answered my question, I noticed a presence. I looked everywhere until I noticed where it was coming from. I looked up and came up with an idea. I smirked and put a thumbs up knowing that Gramps is looking.

 I smirked and put a thumbs up knowing that Gramps is looking

"Hey Otou-San, what does this say?" I ask pointing

"I-I-I...really...," Otou-San replied becoming tomato red.

 "It's okay Otou-San if you can't say it," I snickered

Hokage POV from earlier:

I look through my crystal ball locating (Y/N). Finally finding her, I see her laying her head on Kakashi's hair. She then looks around and looks directly at me.

My pipe dropped from my mouth. 'How did she detect me?!'

I continue to watch her as she smirks and puts a thumbs up. She asks Kakashi a question and I see Kakashi turn red. His reaction was unexpected and I laughed.

"Kakashi used to be so emotionless, but now he is finally showing his feelings just like Minato wanted. Take good care of her, Kakashi," I say turning off the crystal ball.

Back to Y/N POV:

Otou-San continued to walk and we finally made it to lunch.

"We're here," he said.

"ICHIRAKU RAMEN?!"I yelled.

Otou-San laughed at my antics. We both took a seat and I look to the right to see Naruto. My eyes widen. While Otou-San looks at the menu, I wave to Naruto. He looks behind him, but realizes that I was waving to him. I make my way towards him and ask for his name.

"Why are you talking to me?" Naruto asks.

"Because I want to make a friend," I reply

"You want to be friends with a monster?" he asks.

"No, you aren't a monster. You're a cinnamon roll," I answer. I go closer to him and hug him causing him to flinch. I start to feel wetness on my shoulder and look up to see Naruto crying. After he was done, he looked up and rubbed his nose.

Pointing to himself, he says, "Uzumaki Naruto, the future Hokage! Dattebayo!" he yells.

"I believe it, Naruto," I say knowing that he becomes Hokage.

Naruto clings to me crying that no one has ever believed in him. I hug him back not noticing that Kakashi was watching the whole engagement.

Kakashi POV:

'That's my musume!' I think while peeking over my menu watching Naruto and (Y/N). 'Minato Sensei, I promise to watch over Naruto and keep him safe. I know (Y/N) and Naruto will have a strong bond.'

I call over pup and watch as she says goodbye and stumbles off the stool, coming to me. I pick her up and set her on my lap.

"Hey pup, what would you like to eat?" I ask.

"Miso Ramen, please!" she responds.

I ruffle her hair and think 'Just like her Otou-San'.

I order us two miso ramens. I take off my mask quickly so that no one sees. I eat my ramen quickly and look over to see Pup doing the same.

I looked down at her while she looks up to me giving her my closed-eyed smile.