Kakashi POV from Training Session

Author's Note:

If you want to join my discord, here's the link https://discord.gg/XVNxf2ANB9

Sorry not able to make it into a hyperlink, but this discord will have when I will update, discussions/roleplay on multiple different anime, fanfic discussions, and art. Also not sure what jutsu every character so I might give characters different jutsu than what is canon.

~J.K. Elias

Starting from the Beginning of the Training Session

Kakashi POV:

After 30 minutes, we made it to my old training ground where Minato Sensei first trained my team. 'If only, I could've done something. I won't make the same mistake with pup! I now know that pushing people away from me like I'm a plague isn't going to work. People have suffered more with me doing this. Keeping her by my side, protected from anything *mumbles*  (including boys!) is the best option!'

Getting rid of my thoughts, I look up at pup. We were a good six feet away from each other.

"Okay pup, we are here to see what level you are at now and from there, I will be able to help you in the areas that aren't as good as the others," I said pulling out my Icha Icha Paradise.

"Okay, Otou-San, but don't hold back. I don't want you to get hurt," she replied. 'I guess I should've known not to underestimate her.'

"Ready"

Pup moved into this peculiar stance, I should ask Hayate about this. Although she hadn't taken out her katana yet which again confuses me, but knowing her I cannot let my guard down.

"Set"

I squinted my eyes in confusion, 'She's closing her eyes, but why?' I pull myself out of my thoughts and went into my sparring stance. Putting my left leg in front and my right leg to the back, keeping my weight balanced on each leg. This allowed me to make quick reactions to her attacks while making my body a smaller target.

"Go!"

"Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen (First Form: Thunderclap and Flash)"

Multiple electrical currents formed around pup, from that alone, the ground started cracking. 'How is this possible, I can't even sense a spike in her chakra when the currents formed?! It's like she never used any chakra in her technique!'  When she opened her eyes, her Death's Eye was activated. My eye widened and I quickly revealed my Sharingan. I formed the hand signs as quickly as possible, not wasting any time.

Tiger Hare Boar Dog or Ram Dog Ox Snake

"Doton: Doryūheki! (Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall)" I yelled, slamming my hands down. A wall with four dog heads sculpted into it rose from the ground. Before she had a chance to cut it down, I jumped into the tree-line concealing my chakra. Within a matter of mili-seconds, she quickly disposed of the wall.

"KUSO!" she yelled. I facepalmed, 'A child her age shouldn't use such words. Actually, now that I think about it, she's has been acting more mature for her age.' I sigh, 'I swear to Kami, if this is because of her parents, I will chidori them if they dare to ever show their face here! Ha, their daughter, I THINK NOT! She's my precious daughter, my pup!'

I checked back on (Y/N) to see she has put away her katana.

'The only way that I have a chance to defeat her is by catching her off guard. Hmmm,' I think to myself. 'Got it! She loves (F/D) and she did swear. Haha!' I smirk to myself. I quickly used shunshin no jutsu to teleport back into pup's view.