I stood at the front of the class, the first one in. No one was there yet, but I still spoke softly to dad. He told me about the students, what to expect and the like. Students soon started trickling in, and most threw a curious glance towards me. I ignored them, and instead continued talking with dad.

Finally, everyone had come in and sat in their respective seats. I glanced around the room, taking in information about each student. One in the back with odd hair, the red-haired shark teeth, dark haired kid with freckles, blonde spiky haired with red eyes, and then the ones that didn't look human. Most looked at me curiously and then my dad confusingly. The bell rang, signaling the start of school. Dad stood then moved to the podium at the front of the classroom.

"Sir! You're here early!" A boy with blue-ish hair and glasses exclaimed.
Dad sighed, then gestured to me. "We have a new student who will be joining us. She transferred here from America. Reiley, take a seat."

I quickly took a seat behind the red haired shark teeth kid. Dad lazily praised the students on a training they had done the day before speaking directly to the blonde kid and freckled kid.
"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you-" He paused and I could feel the tension in the air. "Decide on a class representative."

The class seemed surprised by that. It made me wonder what happened on their everyday basis for them to respond this way. Immediately after the sense of relief left the class, some stood and claimed they wanted to be class representative.

Finally the kid with glasses stood and announced that they should have an election to decide the representative, then turned to Dad and asked what he thought. I looked at him, and held in a laugh as I saw him zipping up a sleeping bag.

"I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over." With that he fell over and I couldn't hold my giggles.

"Reiley, there is no reason to laugh." I heard him call and my laughter got louder. The red haired kid in front of me turned around and introduced himself as Kirishima.

"Well, Reiley is my last name so if you want to call me Kira, that's cool."
The kid with the glasses conducted the election for class representative, and I didn't know who to vote for so I didn't vote for anyone. In the end, the freckled kid got three and a girl with black hair and eyes got the deputy representative position. Their names were Midoriya and Yaoyorozu. Midoriya seemed nervous and scared about being chosen for class representative. I smiled at that. Alona was like that when she got chosen, but she did just fine. The smile quickly fell from my face when I remembered what happened to her. Dad gave us the rest of class off and we talked. Kirishima and a few others were asking me what America was like and how it was moving here.

Soon, lunch was starting. Kirishima and the kid with the black lightning bolt in his yellow-orange hair, who I learned as Kaminari offered to have me sit with them. I glanced at Dad, who was listening in to the conversation and saw him nod, so I smiled and accepted. They led me to the lunch room, which was very different from American cafeterias. We all got lunch and were sitting at the table chatting away. I told them I was born in Japan, but when I was five I moved to America. Then I came back here. Denki asked about my quirk and if I was single. I told him of course I'm single, but I'm not looking to be with anyone and would like to focus on my schooling first.

"What is your quirk?" Kirishima asked after I skipped over the question.

"Fine. Its shapeshifting. I can shapeshift into any living thing, not including plants."

Suddenly, an alarm rang. We all jumped. "There has been a level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly."
There were surprised murmurs all around the cafeteria and then the stampede began. People began rushing through the halls, pushing and shoving. Next thing I knew, I was separated from the guys and pushed against the window. I looked out and saw a large group of reporters around the main entrance, my dad standing there with another hero.