Kaminari won his match, but he was dumbed down after it. He had expelled a lot of electricity and short circuited his brain, to no surprise of 1A. We all knew it was coming. Midnight's face when his face was revealed was priceless, however. Both Lída and Bakugo had carefully watched over me to make sure I didn't leave. I knew they were concerned because of what happened with Jordan, but I kind of wished they didn't act like guard dogs.

The next match was two people from class 1B, but I wasn't paying attention as Lída left to prepare for her match and Kaminari came back and recovered from his match. We all talked about Midoriya's next match. He was going up against Todoroki. I had seen Endeavor here somewhere, so I was curious as to how this would play out. Midoriya could only use his quirk by breaking his bones, he had no control. Todoroki refused to use his fire, so it could cause him to go into an intense hypothermia.

Soon, the match was over, Kendo the winner. I took a deep breath in as Ojiro and Lída moved onto the platform. To me, I knew that Lída would win, she wouldn't settle for this spot. I was curious how Ojiro would fight her, as she could manipulate him with just her voice. It would be a match over from the start.

Midnight announced the match start, and immediately Ojiro rushed forwards with a powerful swipe of his tail . Then he stopped moving as Lída got in close and punched him square in the jaw. I could see her mouth moving, but from this far away, I couldn't hear the words she was no doubtedly singing. The crowd hushed for a split second, then most erupted in cheers for Lída. Ojiro recovered then went in for another, but was met with a fist to his gut. He staggered back once more, but when he recovered this time, he lifted his fists but stayed where he stood, letting Lída come to him. However, Lída had different plans as Ojiro began running towards her and she nailed him in the jaw once again, before grabbing his arm and pulling a move I hadn't seen her use in years. Lída crouched low, then threw Ojiro over her shoulder, a feat that must have been difficult as Ojiro typically towered over her. The crowd visibly winced as Ojiro's back arched unnaturally. He laid there for a brief moment before pushing to his feet. He ran at Lída, only for her to dodge this time, and the crowd was silent as they saw what happened. He ran out of bounds. I gasped as I realized that was her plan the whole time. She hadn't wanted to hurt him so badly that he fell unconscious and was unable to fight, so she carefully nudged him towards the end of the cement arena.

The crowd erupted in cheers, praising Lída for winning the match. I smiled for her, then paused as I felt something brush against my bandaged hand. It was Bakugo, he was staring at the bandage.

"Katsuki?" I whispered, not wanting to let the others know that he let me use his first name. He looked up at me, his brows were creased and a hint of a glare was in his eyes. "You were staring at the bandage."

"Yeah? So? I'm pissed that you let yourself get hurt." He replied. I smiled softly at this, then grabbed his hand, careful to not show any indication that it stung my hand. I turned to Lída as she came and sat back down. Present Mic announced the next match, but I wasn't paying attention as I spoke to Lída, still holding Katsuki's hand. He made no move to let go either, something that made me glad on the inside. 

We spoke about her match and her upcoming one. I told her to win so I could fight against her. Soon, the next match was over, Tokoyami the winner, and it was announced for Kirishima and Tetsutetsu to make their ways to the stands. This would be an interesting battle, as they had similar quirks. It would probably end up being an endurance match, who could hold out their quirk for the longest.

We watched, commenting here and there on their performance. Finally with a last punch, they both knocked each other out, so it was deemed a tie until they woke up and could fight. It was Bakugo's turn, and he stood, letting my hand go. He left silently, but I stood and ran after him, hoping to wish him luck first. Lída called me, but I kept going.

"Katsuki!" I skidded to a stop soon before he made it to the entrance of the arena. He turned back towards me with his brow raised.

"The fuck you doing? I have a match." He stayed standing there while I caught my breath.

"Just wanted to say good luck. And don't use your pissy tantrums either." I said the last part with a smirk.

"I don't have pissy tantrums, dumbass!" He yelled

"Sure, you don't." I tilted my head, taking a step closer and reaching out to pat his shoulder as I did.

"You bitch, stop that or I'll kill you." He smacked my hand away, and I chuckled at his behavior.

"You better win, or else I'll be the one killing you in the next sparring session." I turned around, throwing the comment over my shoulder. I heard a small bit of explosions and laughed. "Save them for the match!"

I went back to the seats, seeing Kirishima was back and awake. He wished me luck on my match, but I said I had it all under control. That class 1-B brat couldn't harm me even if he tried. I sat with in my place next to Lída, who questioned me about what happened.

"So? Did you and Bakugo confess your undying love for each other and get into a make out session right before he goes and tries to murder Uraraka?" She asked, and I laughed at her wording.

"No, I just told him not to throw a tantrum like a two year old child. And good luck, I did say that too." I smiled at the memory, then frowned as my feelings got even more confusing. Do I really like him? Bakugo? Does he even like me? He must, because he let me hold his hand and lets me use his first name. 

Feelings are confusing.

~~~~~~~

That was weird.

Hello lovely Sunshines!
I am terribly sorry at how long it has been, and it's a short chapter. I have a month left in school, and then updates will be more frequent, but for now, expect them to be a "Surprise!" like how Deku surprised Eri with that candy apple. LET ME JUST SAY ADORABLE!!!

Also....

If the fandom counts Shinso and Eri as Aizawa's "kids"... Would that make them Kira's siblings? I DON'T NEED SLEEP, I NEED ANSWERS!! Oh wait, I come up with the answers. Welp~

I hope it was at least decent. It been so long since I updated this book.

I'm working on a discord server, and it will be uploaded soon to the linktree in my bio! I will let you all know when it is uploaded. I just want a way to interact with my readers more directly.

Alright, I gotta go do some maths work now so Imma head out.
Much love to you, lovely sunshines, and stay golden~

~Noya

*Unedited*