Chapter Nineteen

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

I reached in and brushed my fingers on the strange dark jean fabric. It was smoother than most jeans but looked just as rough, the dye was really dark blue, and in the belt buckle was a metal skull, its skeletal fingers wrapped around the sides of the buckle as if trying to get out.

He watched me with eyes that looked as though they were burning as I slowly undid his belt buckle, nervousness swimming in my stomach as I moved, my fingers feeling awkward and clumsy.

It had been a long time since I'd been with anyone other than Zackary, never mind someone as attractive as this, never mind in this sort of situation.

The sound of the zipper as I pulled it down made me swallow anxiously, arousal turning his head to focus on the scene unfolding before me.

I looked up at him. The most inhumanly attractive man I'd ever met was watching me, waiting for me to wrap my lips around his cock. Part of me didn't feel comfortable believing he liked me, he didn't know me well enough yet, if he found out I was a fumbling idiot that didn't know what he was doing in bed would he cringe and turn his back on me? I felt inexplicably drawn to him, and also compelled to do as he demanded for reasons I wasn't completely able to dissect and examine.

Being with him, it made me feel like I was putting myself in a weirdly vulnerable position a lot of the time. The idea he would lose interest in me was so daunting I almost wanted to run before I saw it happen.

My eyes locked on his. Dangerous and attractive. The shadows grew even taller, wrapped around us even tighter, seemingly covering us.

I wrapped my hand around him, felt the heated flesh in my grip, soft and still too lengthy to be comfortable for any guy. I swallowed, and even as I was just pulling him out fully his cock started to flesh out in my hand, beginning to fill with blood. I didn't dare look up, not knowing what sort of expression I was wearing right now.

I moved my hand up and down it very slowly, feeling unsure of myself. Hadn't I done this before? To myself? To Zack? To the boys that came before him? It felt like I was clutching a foreign instrument.

Despite myself I ended up looking up.

The black mist had thickened into a cloud that was overpowering the light. Dark red eyes squinted at me. He took a deep breath. "Take me into your mouth." He said, his voice so low it sounded more like a growl.

I swallowed loudly, shifting on my knees, feeling my own cock twitch in my trousers as I was holding his cock in front of me.

When I placed my lips on him I knew it was going to be not only difficult, but literally impossible to do much more than lick it, and without making it further than three or four inches my mouth was full, the silky soft flesh filling my mouth, my lips already hurting.

His hand on the back of my head had a gentle pressure to it that wasn't pushing me down but still felt like it was directing me to push deeper. I started moving, looking up at him through my eyelashes, I saw him squinting down at me, lips slightly parted, eyes ablaze.

Looking up at the man in front of me, sex dripping from every pore in his body, it made my cock hard in seconds, heat running up and down my body I shut my eyes, trying not to bite him as I focussed on moving him in and out of my mouth. I moved faster, still only able to get about halfway, I stroked it with my tongue as I moved and felt his hand grip short, cropped hair for a second reaction.

He was growing harder and larger even as I sucked, now completely erect my mouth hurt to have him inside, and arousal rolled through me like a freight train. His hand brushing through my hair, pulling me back down. I felt like I was acting in a porno, on my knees in front of some buff man way out of my league, it wasn't something I'd ever considered.