Book Finale Authors Note

Alright and fin!

That's the last of Lake and Death. Yes, it's a short story, it wasn't supposed to be more than ten chapters long but I'm not great at writing shorter stories.

It wasn't supposed to be about Zack being a dick so there isn't a big revenge plot in case anyone was hoping for it. Zack is sentenced to be Zack and that's probably punishment enough haha.

This book was chosen from a set of summaries by my patrons and here we are!

If you'd like to buy this book you can from my Ko-Fi store (link attached). Yes, the online version will remain up on Wattpad, this is just in case you want a little physical copy. It's also in a7, which is a size no book suppliers produce books in that I could find so yes, these are homemade and freshly baked.

This didn't have to be in a7 I just thought it would be cuter and easier to hide if it came down to it haha.

Thanks for reading,

Neddy

[A/N] Edit; 01/06/21: Shop is closed for now as I have fully run out of books. I'll be away for a month soon as well, so I won't be able to make more. Thank you to everyone who got one, I hope the product survived the ferry ride over to you !

[A/N] Edit; 03/12/2021: Shop is back open with new books. These ones are professionally printed, they have a soft cover which feels nice. I'll set out to remind those I said I would and then the first deliveries from the old orders will go out on Sunday.

This is the full book excluding extras, those aren't added because I may occasionally add more to this book and then people would be questioning why they aren't getting those. It's just a way of supporting the page and getting something in return.

(   ̄⌣ ̄ ) *✧ ✰ 。*