Daithi De Terroriser - Anniversary

Warnings: smut ahead (I'll put a warning before and after the section).

Credit to RosieNoble1999   for writing the smut portion. Thanks, man.

This was from a request :)

Brian's POV

I rush into the bathroom from the bedroom, frantically searching for my small cologne bottom.

"Where t'e fock are ye, ya bitch?" I whisper yell to myself, throwing the drying towel across the small room.

"Brian?" I hear David call from downstairs. "We need to get going, love."

"I know, I know, I just-" I pause as I finally find the tiny ass bottle. "Gotcha! Coming!"

I quickly spray a bit on me and rush downstairs and immediately freeze at the sight of my boyfriend. He's standing by the door in his grey button-up and black slacks, his messy raven hair is, well... still messy but just as hot as ever.

"Ye good t'ere?" he asks with a small chuckle at my out-of-breathiness. "Come here." He beckons me over and fixes the collar on my crimson button up and I make sure my black slacks are somewhat free of dog hair. It's a miracle we have anything black considering his two dogs have white and mine are two pure white clouds. "Ye look amazing~"

"Okay okay let's get goin'."

We head out of the door, and out to the car. I can't wait for dinner tonight, we're celebrating our three-year anniversary. God, three years, crazy to think about, it feels like just yesterday we were confessing our feelings on discord accidentally in front of a silent friend and acting like teenagers who just got their crush to say hi. Cliche, I know, but it's true. It surely doesn't feel like three years, but I guess that's a good thing; if it felt like time was ticking by slowly together wouldn't that mean you weren't having fun?

I'm brought out of my thoughts when the car is shut off. I glance over to David in the driver's seat and smile giddily. He returns the look and we both hop out. The second we get inside the restaurant he grabs my hand. I love holding hands, always a sucker for the small romantic gestures.

"We have a reservation for David Nagle?" he says politely while I try to ignore the dirty looks, I love hand holding but I hate the odd looks.

After about ten minutes, we're escorted around the restaurant and to a small table. They hand us some menus and glasses of water then leave.

"Whatcha thinking about for tonight, love?" David asks quietly, his eyes swimming with love in the dimly lit room making me blush a bit.

"Hmm, maybe some creamy pesto?" I suggest with a loving smile, hoping my blush couldn't be seen. He hums and goes back to reading his menu, god I would stare at him all day if I could.

We keep quiet conversations while waiting for our waitress. When she does come by she takes our orders and menus then she leaves again.

"I love ye," I gush suddenly and blush a bit at David's happy and warm smile, his soft chuckles set my chest aflame.

"I love ye, too, always have, always will." With that, he grabbed my hand again and pressed a soft, loving kiss to my knuckles. When our hands rested back onto the table, he gently caressed my fingers, that lovestruck smile never leaving his lips. "The past three years have meant the world to me; like I was living in a dream. And I've loved living with you, Sansa, and Arya for the past two years."

"I've loved it all, too." I was nearly at a loss for words, I don't think I've ever felt so happy and blessed about anything more than right now. It was true, I love living with David, getting to wake up every morning to his outrageous bed head and Joe and Tony barking happily at the sign of us being awake. All four dogs get along great, too, like siblings. I couldn't ask for a better life.