JigglyWrecker - Help Me

CAUTION Trigger Warning - mentions of abuse from a significant other. 

Ohm's POV

I couldn't take this shit anymore. I need to leave. But I don't want to get caught. I don't want to die. Not at the hands of my boyfriend. We've been dating and living together for three years now.

The longest, most painful three years of my life.

My boyfriend, Jeff (idk just go with it), has been hitting, yelling, and forcing me to do... things... non-stop. And I can't take it anymore, I need to leave, but I have to be careful. I've heard stories of people running away from their abusers, only to get caught and either seriously hurt or killed. Oh god.

It's late, about 2 in the morning, and Jeff just stumbled drunkenly out of the house, presumably going to cheat on me, like always. But this time will be different, instead of him coming home just to yell at me and possibly hit me for no reason other than enjoyment, no, this time all my things, including me, will be gone.

The second I see his car haphazardly pull away from the house, I quickly run to ou- his bedroom and quickly pulled out half of my already packed suitcases, all I have are clothes and some youtube equipment. I can't wait to leave.

After about thirty minutes, I finally have everything packed up and into my car. I look around the living room from the doorway one more time, not remembering a single happy memory.

I close the door and quickly head to my car. I need to get the hell out of this town before Jeff notices I left.

~time skip~

I've been driving for roughly two hours now, I made it to the next town over to the east.

Thank god.

But now the hardest part, who the hell am I going to stay with? My family kicked me out years ago, and the only people I know are my internet friends. Oh god.

I slowly take out my phone and scroll through their contacts. Tyler? No. Luke? No. Anthony?

Anthony.

"I'm sorry buddy," I whisper as I press the call button. Immediately I feel tears sting my eyes. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I need a safe place to stay.

"Hey man," a tired voice greeted me after three rings, "you're lucky I just finished recording, what's up?"

I take a deep, albeit shaky, breath before saying anything. "Hey man, I know this is completely out of nowhere but can I hide at your house for a bit?" Tears started to race down my cheeks at my confession. He could no doubt hear me crying by now.

He was silent for a second. My nerves started going crazy. Was he not going to help me? How will I be able to hide? I started crying a little harder at the thought of getting caught.

"Hey, hey, shh," he gently tried to console me, his soft voice started to slow my negative thoughts. "Of course you can stay at my place. You don't need to explain now, just be careful while driving, okay?"

"Yeah," I managed to choke out. Barely a second after he hung up he sent me his address. A weight suddenly lifted off my chest and I was finally able to release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

After a few minutes of calming myself, I set off to Ohio.

~time skip~

I finally pull in front of Anthony's house, it's roughly 6 am. Instead of walking to the front door, I sat in my car, practically frozen in fear, how the fuck am I supposed to explain how I ran away from an abuser and need him to keep me from dying?

I heard a small knock on my window and saw Anthony standing there with a concerned look on his face. I got out of the car and was immediately engulfed in a warm hug.

All of the recent events suddenly seemed to crash down on me and tears forced themselves out of my eyes.

Anthony and I stood there, nearly in the road, with me sobbing on his shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay, you're okay," he whispered sweet nothings into my ear until I finally stopped choking on tears and started to calm down. "Are you comfortable explaining our little circumstance here?"

I hesitantly nodded and he walked me to his front porch, we sat down and he looked expectantly at me. His eyes curiously wandered my face and I now realise I never showed him my face.

I took another shaky breath and mentally prepared myself for this. "So, the reason I asked for you to help me 'hide' and not just need a place to stay is that I ran away from my boyfriend, who has been abusing me for the last three years and... now I'm terrified he'll try and find me and possibly hurt or kill me. I just need to stay with someone I can trust who will help hide and protect me."

Without another word spoken, he tightly hugged me. Hopefully, this will work, I trust Anthony. 

A/N: I promise this isn't the end, I plan on making a part two for this.