Vanii7y - Just for the Weekend Pt. 3 FINAL

Evan's POV

I wake up to the faint sound of an alarm. Strange. I slowly focus on the sound until I realise that the alarm wasn't mine, but Smii7y's parents. Oh. Oh... Today was the day then, huh? The day his parents go home. The day we no longer have to pretend to be dating, no, using that word doesn't feel appropriate, though, pretend; I never had to pretend.

I open my eyes and look down at the sleeping body happily snuggling into my chest, ignoring the weight that started to settle in the bottom of my chest. I unconsciously wrap my arms tighter around his torso, burying my nose into his messy and impossibly soft hair, the faint scent of his shampoo calming me a bit.

I hear the muffled sound of his parents packing their things and their hushed voices too soft to make out. Then they're quiet. I then hear a small, almost hesitant knock on my bedroom door and Smit shifted a bit in my hold.

I look up to see his mother smiling sweetly at us, almost excited looking. I smile back at her and she taps her wrist, probably signalling that it's almost time for us to take them to the airport. I nod back and she closes my door.

I let out a small sigh and pull away just far enough to see Smii7y's face, calm and emotionless. Adorable. I smile at the soft scene and huff out a small laugh when Smit unconsciously tried to nuzzle back into my chest.

I almost feel bad for what I'm about to do.

Oh well.

Without a second thought, I gently start roll Smit off the bed. Gravity soon took over and he rolled off and hit the ground with a small squeak and looks up at me with a pointed glare.

"I'm sorry," I laugh out, not even trying to hold back my amused grin, "but I needed you up!"

"You could've just shook me or something," he grumbles as he gets up and goes over to his clothes pile in the corner of my room. I laugh again and get up to get ready.

"We have to hurry, by the way," I warn but he just looks up at me with a tired glare. I give him a teasing smile and head off to my bathroom when his face blooms with a blush.

I wish every morning would be like this.

Smii7y's POV

Once I'm dressed I quickly walk into the hallway and see my dad stepping out of my room with his small suitcase. My heart drops a little. I don't want them to leave. Not only because I love my parents, but also because that means Evan and I won't have to pretend to be dating.

I wish we were actually dating.

"You two about ready to go?" My mother asks as she too steps out of my room with her bags. I give a small nod, trying to hide my sadness behind a forced smile. "Alright then, we'll be waiting in the car."

They turn and walk down the hall. I turn to yell at Evan to hurry up but bump into his chest instead.

"Woah now," he chuckles and pushes off the door he had to lean on. "Ready to go? Don't want them to be late."

I sigh a bit and nod solemnly, not even trying to hide my sadness anymore. Evan doesn't seem to notice, though, as he walks towards the front door and turns to give me a small smile, almost sad.

"Coming?" he teases quietly. I nod and head out with him.

~time skip to the airport~

"You sure you have everything?" Evan checks with my parents after we parked and they got all their luggage ready. The car ride here was filled with pointless conversations and the atmosphere felt thick, I only spoke once maybe twice.