Vanii7y - Just for the Weekend Pt. 2

This is really long so I hope you enjoy :) (There's about to be a ton of time skips btw)

Smii7y's POV

Saturday

I wake up from the soft morning rays shining through the semi-thin curtains, but those aren't my curtains... Panic shoots through me but quickly settles when I remember I was only in Evan's room. Wait, why am I in Evan's room?

I feel a gentle weight across my side and look to see Evan's arm resting there and I feel the gentle waft of his patterned breath against the back of my neck. It was a soft scene and a weight settles in my chest at the memory that we can't wake up like this all the time.

This fake dating thing is going to crush my soul, getting to act romantic with my crush knowing they don't like me back and won't after this.

I take a deep breath and quickly notice the calming and familiar scent of Evan's cologne on his pillow and sheets. I really could stay like this forever; curled in Evan's arms.

I slowly and carefully turn over to face him, holding my breath like it'd be the only thing from waking him up. I successfully manage to turn over and decide to just stay, admire his calm and emotionless features.

He's so beautiful.

I hear the faint creak of his bedroom door and look over in my confusion to see my mom peeking in, probably to check if we were awake for breakfast. I feel my face quickly heat up at the smirk she gives me, a knowing look on her face as she nods and quietly leaves, shutting the door behind her.

I slowly to sit up but was pulled back down by Evan's arm around my waist while he whined in his sleep. I hold back a small giggle, a fond smile on my face, and try to gently pry his arms from my waist.

Don't wake up, don't wake up, don't wake up.

I finally manage to unwrap his arm and place it around the blanket I bunched up to not startle him. I slowly stand and creep out his door, cringing at the creak it always makes that suddenly sounds so much louder.

Once it's closed, I make my way down the hall and to the kitchen where I hear a quiet chatter from my mom and dad.

"Hey, there he is," my dad teases upon seeing me and by the amused look my mother has I'm guessing my hair is a little wild, Evan always teases me about my morning hair. "Thought you'd be too busy cuddling your boyfriend to get up."

The blush I had earlier was more prominent now. If only you knew. "Haha dad," I say back sarcastically causing both of them to laugh. My mother quickly shushing them.

"So..." my mother starts, "what do you two normally eat for breakfast? We couldn't find much of anything."

"Usually just coffee." Uh oh.

"Just coffee? Honey, you need to eat breakfast," she starts sounding a little stressed at the thought that her son wasn't eating "the most important meal of the day".

"It's okay, though, we can just go out to eat, there's a nice diner that just opened up," I say quickly hoping she'd buy into it and not stress too much.

"Sounds great!" my father cheerfully jumps in to alleviate the situation. "We should get ready now, go wake up your boyfriend so we can go!" He quickly pulls my mother out of the kitchen and around the corner down the hall.

I follow behind not long after, great, challenged with the hardest task ever; waking Evan.

I reach his room and open the door, this time not caring about the door squeak. He's still asleep cuddling the blanket bundle I made. Sighing I walk over and try the nicest way to a person up; opening the curtains.