𝐂𝐇 𝟑

3. 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔

 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔

Third person

✰ The week had gone by pretty fast and Diamond was dragging you to a party today that Eren invited you guys too.

It took some time for you to agree because you didn't feel like partying.

You were about to get in the shower then Diamond came in with all her stuff and settled herself in your bathroom. "You getting ready in here?" You asked. "Yeah" She replied. "Ight" You said then took of your clothes and went in the shower.

"Can u go grab the speaker" You said. "Ight" Diamond said. She soon came back with the speaker and played "Nasty" By Ariana grande.

"Is u getting some dick today" Diamond said. You chuckled, "No". "Welp, I know I'm getting me some" She said. You rolled your eyes playfully.

You were in the shower for a long time then u stepped out and put your towel on and walked in your room.

"Diamond come here!" You called out. "What" She said while walking out your bathroom. "What should I wear?" You asked. "Wear that one black dress you bought a while ago" She said. "Girl ion remember that, but I need something to twerk in" You said.

"Wear this" She said while taking out a outfit out your dresser. You looked at it and nodded in approval and she walked back in the bathroom. You dropped your towel and began putting on some lotion.

You put on all the other regular shit to like deodorant and stuff but I'm to lazy to type it😭😭

After you were done putting everything on, You put on the dress Diamond put out and walked in the bathroom with her. As you were walking past her she slapped yo butt.

"Let me play a song" You said. She handed you her phone and you were on Apple Music typing a song. You played "Come on" By Jhené Aiko.

You took of your bonnet and started brushing your lace front. After you were done with that you re swooped your edges.

You put your hoops on and lip gloss then turned to Diamond. "You ready?" She asked. "Yea" You replied. "Ight come on" She said while walking out the bathroom.

At Eren's house

"Ain't we a little early" You said. "He told us we could come sooner" Diamond said. The door flung opened and Y'all saw Jean.