𝐂𝐇 𝟗

9. 𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎

 𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎

Eren's pov

✰ I plan talking to Mikasa today. She can't mess up with what's going on with me and y/n. I just can't let her.

"Mikasa!" I called out. "Yeah?" She said. "you need to stay away from y/n, she has no interest in you and I sure ass hell don't" I said. "But y/n is quite the person, I wanna get to know her" She said. "Did you not just hear a word I said, she doesn't have any interest in you" I said.

"Then I'll make her" She said. Oh no. That tone doesn't mean anything good. "Just know if you fuck up anything between me and y/n, I'll ruin your fucking life" i spat then left with that.

Meanwhile

"y/n look" Diamond said. You looked over and lifted your eyebrows a bit. "Bitch is that Keyshawn" You said. "Looks like it" Diamond said. He snapped his head towards you and you guys eyes met. You looked away at anything else but him and hoped he wouldn't come over to you.

"Bitch he coming over here" Diamond whispered yelled. "What's the deal y/n, Diamond" He said. "Whats up" You said and Diamond. "Whatchu doing out here" You asked. "I just moved out here with Xavier" He said.

"Xavier! Where his raggedy ass at" Diamond said. "He at the crib" He said. "I hope we can go out some time y/n and talk" He added. "Fasho" You said. "Ight ima see y'all around" He said. "Bye" You and Diamond said.

"Come on let's go check out, this enough shit" You said. "Ight" Diamond Said.

Back at you and Diamond apartment

"I can't believe he moving here, didn't he know that you live out here?" Diamond said. "Yeah but it don't gotta be awkward unless we make it like that and Ion have any intention of that" You said.

"Is you really gon let him take you out?" Diamond asked. "Not like on a date it's more like a catch up" You said. "Mhm, and what if he want you back" Diamond asked. "Then ima decline" You said.

"Alright, but the idea of him being here is kinda odd if you ask me" Diamond said.

The next day at school

"Hey y/n" Sasha said. "Hey" You replied. "I just wanted to ask if you have something I can snack on? I'm so hungryy" Sasha said. "I'm sorry but I don't" You said.

"That's ok, I'll see tomorrow" She said then walked away. You walked to your first period class and sat in your usual seat and Eren joined you.

"Hey" Eren said. "Hey" You said. "So I was thinking-" Eren was saying then he got cut off by someone calling your name. "y/n is that you?" A voice said from behind you. You turned around and saw Xavier.