𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟐

22. 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆

A couple days later

A couple days later

You we're closing up the shop because your boss had to leave early. You were almost done then you heard your phone ding a couple of times. I took it out your pocket and saw Eren's name and sighed. You unlocked your phone and saw the messages he was sending you.

He seemed genuinely sorry but he cheated on you, and you were someone who was never just going to forgive someone so easily for doing that. And you didn't give a fuck about how he felt.

After you were done texting him you Locked up the shop and went to your car

After you were done texting him you Locked up the shop and went to your car. You called Diamond to see if it was any food back at the apartment and she had said no, so you were also going to get food on the way back cause you were hungry asf.

You stopped to get some pizza and then went home. When you got home you told Diamond that Eren texted you. "You gon forgive him?" Diamond asked. "No" You said. "But I'm gon listen to what he gotta say. I mean it's nothing that he can really say to change my mind but I wanna hear what he gotta say" You added. Diamond nodded her head.

Eren's pov

y/n's never gonna forgive me. I walked out my room and saw Armin sitting on the couch. "Armin" I said. He didn't answer, he's still ignoring me. "Armin talk to me. What should I do?" I said while letting my head drop. He looked at me and sighed. "Time Eren" He said. "How much?" I asked.

"Until she's ready to talk to you. That is if she will ever talk to you" He said. If? "What do you mean if?" I asked. "I'm not y/n so i don't even know if she'll talk to you" He said. I nodded and started walking back in my room. "Eren" Armin called out. I hummed while looking back at him.

"Do you love her?" He asked. "Yeah....I do" I said.

The day of the talk

You were just getting off work and you were ready to hear what Eren had to say. You dialed his number and he answered immediately. "Hey" He said. "You at home?" You asked. "Yeah" He said. "Ok, I'm on the way" You said. "O-Ok" He said. You hung up and pulled off.

You got there about 15 minutes later and you knocked on the door. Eren opened it and you looked at him, waiting for him to say something. "I wanna start by saying sorry again. What I did was dumb and assuming things. I know that saying I was high is not an excuse for my actions but can we please try and work this out. I will do anything, just please" He said.

"That's all?" You asked. He nodded, "begging not gon get you anywhere" You said. "But-" He said. "It ain't to buts. Let this be a lesson for you. Work on your communication skills and learn to trust. I'm done" You said then just left. You left Eren dumbfounded. 'I guess this is what I deserve' He thought.

7 years later

"Ms. y/n, there has been so many questions about your love life. Are you currently in a relationship?" The reporter asked. "No I'm not" You said. "What about past relationships" She asked. "I dated someone back in college but it ended" You said.

"So are you looking for a relationship?" She asked. "Nope I'm focusing on myself for right now" You said. "Alright, that was the last question. Thank you for coming y/n" The reporter said. "Thank you for having me" You said. The live broadcast needed and you sighed.

You picked up your stuff and went to your car. You took off your heals and put on some slides. "My muthafuckin feet hurt" You mumbled. You picked up your phone and called Diamond. "Hey" She answered. "Hey, where you at?" You asked. "At Home" She said.

"Can I come through?" You asked. "Yeah" She said. "Aight ima be there in a minute" You said. "Aight" She said then hung up. You went in your trunk and grabbed a black tank top with some white sweatpants. You put them on in the backseat of your car then got back in the front and drove to Jean's house.

Readers pov

Once I got to Jean and Diamonds house I sat one the couch. Sasha, Connie, Ymir, Reiner, and Christa was also there too. "How was the interview?" Christa asked. "It was straight" I answered. "Yo Reiner, can you roll up that blunt" Diamond said. "Yeah" Reiner said.

Someone knocked on the door and nobody was getting up, they all looked at me. "Man fuck y'all" I said. I opened the door and saw Armin and next to him was Eren. "Well I'll be damned" I said.

Barthalamew speaking:

I really said time skip. But I only did that because after y/n and Eren had their talk I didn't know what to do for the rest of their college time.