𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟗

19. 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔

 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔

Reader's pov

After hanging up the phone with Eren, I went back on the couch with Diamond. We were just talking about jewelry and just anything. Ten minutes later we was still on the topic. "I saw this cute ass necklace on this girl" She said. "I like Keyshawn....what's a name" I said as I was trying to remember what jewelry he had on that day.

"Oh it was a ring, it was nice" I said. "I find rings on boys so attractive. Especially Jean since he has tattoos on his fingers, and with rings. Chile" Diamond said. I picked up my phone checking the time. Eren should be here, considering he doesn't live that far and it's been 10 minutes and he usually gets here earlier than that. I shrugged maybe he stopped at a store or something.

"You tryna order some food?" Diamond asked. "Yeah" I said. She went scrolling through DoorDash to see what we should get. "What about some Chinese food?" She asked. "That's straight" I said. She nodded and started ordering some food. About 20 minutes later the food arrived and Eren still wasn't here. Ima call Armin.

"Hey y/n" Armin answered. "Hey, is Eren there?" I asked. "No, he said he left to go over your house" He said. "Well he ain't here" I said. "I'll try and and call him-" He said. "I already tried that he not answering" I said. I got a text from a number that's not saved. "Ima call you back Armin just let me know if you hear from him" I said. "Ok" He said.

I hung up and went to my messages. It was a video of Eren and Mikasa fucking. My heart stopped for a second. So that's what he doin. "You good?" Diamond asked. I tried to speak but nothing was coming out. She looked at my phone screen and saw what I was looking at. "That muthafucka" Diamond mumbled then picked up her phone. "What you doin?" I asked. "We about to go beat this nigga up" Diamond said while calling someone.

"Jean u got Mikasa address?" She asked. "Yeah, wh-" He was saying. "Send it to me now" She said then hung up. "Come on put to hair in a bonnet and get a hoodie" She said. To be honest I'm not even mad at Mikasa, I wanna beat his ass. I grabbed my bonnet from out my room and put it on with a hoodie then me and Diamond left out. Jean had sent her the address and Diamond drove fast as fuck.

We got there and got out the car and I banged on the door. Mikasa opened it and I punched her in her shit. I walked to where I saw someone laying down and I slapped him with all the anger I had. "Wake yo cheating ass up nigga" I said as I smacked him and he shot up. "y/n-" He was saying then I started punching him. I was so mad at this nigga and to even think that I loved him. I continued to beat his ass then he grabbed my hands.

"Stop" He shouted. I tried to get my hands loose but he was to strong but ian no weak bitch. I pulled my hands out his grip and slapped him again. "Fuck you, we done" I said then walked out the room. I saw Mikasa on the ground not moving.

"She dead?" I asked. "No just knocked the fuck out" Diamond said. "Aight lets go" I said. Diamond opened the door and we saw Jean and Connie standing at the door. "Move" I said while moving them from out my way. After that me and Diamond left.

Jeans pov

"Connie I think we should go to Mikasa's place" I said. "Why?" He asked. "Ion think something good happened. Diamond just asked me for Mikasa's address and she sounded pissed" I said. "Well did you give it to her?" He asked. "Uh yeah, come on" I said while grabbing my keys. Connie sighed and followed me. It took us about 15 minutes to get there and when we were about to knock y/n and Diamond came out. y/n told us to move and we did considering she looked mad asf and we didn't wanna Bother her.

We walked in the apartment and Mikasa was laying on the ground not moving. "Bro is she dead" Connie said. I checked her pulse and she still had one. "She's alive" I said. Eren walked out the room with a busted lip, swollen eye, Chest and arms bruised, and cheek bruised. "Gah Damn" Connie said. "Shut up Connie" He said. "What happened?" I asked. "Well I kind of might've cheated on y/n. But I had a good reason" He said. I look at him is disbelief and disappointment

Even Connie did too. "This reason better be good" Connie said. "Well I stopped by her house and I heard her say she liked Keyshawn. A dude she told me not to worry about. And I wasn't in the right mind set considering I was high ass fuck" He said. Connie shook his head at him. "Maybe y/n didn't even say that and you were hearing stuff because you WERE HIGH" Connie said while raising his voice a bit.

"I'm disappointed Eren, you fucked up" I said. "But-" He was saying then Connie cut him off. "It ain't no buts. You fucked up, accept it" Connie said. I'm shocked hearing this from Connie. He never really cared about Eren's past flings or relationships. He must've liked y/n. "Come on Jean" Connie said. We left out Mikasa's house and I sighed. I feel bad for y/n.

Barthalamew speaking:

Shii we might as well make Connie our new nigga😩😩

Y'all fw wit me now😁😁??