𝐂𝐇 𝟓

5. 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝙔

A/N- Y'all that writers block is kicking in💀💀but ima keep trying to update

Eren's pov

✰  "Eren and y/n" Levi said. That dick! She's the last person I wanna talk to right now.

Once he said dismissed I zoomed out the class. y/n words had really hurt me at the party. No ones has ever rejected me like that. Maybe it's what I get for being a hoe.

"Hey Eren" Armin said. "Hey" I said. "Why you look so down?" He asked. "Just thinking about some things" I said. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked. "Nah, let's just go home and chill" I said. He nodded and we left out the building.

Readers pov

"Bruh, I can't believe we just embarrassed ourselves in front of Mr. Ackerman like that" Diamond said after taking a bite of her chicken. "I was thinking he was tryna have a threesome" I said.

"Same, not gon lie" She said. "We some nasty motherfuckas" I said. "And what about it" Diamond said. I shook my head at her and took another bite of my chicken.

Someone started knocking at the door. "Why you looking at me" I said. "Girl go open the door" Diamond said. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Eren? You gotta stop coming here without me knowing" I said.

"It's not like I have your number to tell u I'm coming plus I'm only here about the project" He said, anger laced in his voice. "Hold on Diamond" I said then stepped outside the door.

"What the fuck wrong witchu" I asked. "Nothing" He said. "Nigga don't lie to me, i can hear it in your voice" I said. Hold up, don't tell me this about when I told him he got that for everybody dick.

"I know what this is about" I said. He looked at me confused. "Listen I'm sorry about what I said at the party but I was just being real witchu" I said.

"Is that what you think about me? That I'm just a hoe?" He asked. "I think you've been hurt. And that's why you do what you do now. But you are a nice guy" I said.

He nodded at my answer and gave a small smile. "So when do you wanna do the project?" He asked. "We'll start tomorrow" I said. "You might wanna give me your number" He said.

"If you want my number just say that" I said playfully. "Shutup" He said playfully while rollin his eyes. "Lemme see yo phone" I said. He handed me his phone and I put my number in his phone then handed back to him.

"I'll see you tomorrow" He said. "Bye" I said then walked back in the apartment. "Damn, what the fuck was y'all talking about" Diamond said. "Nothing important, just our project we gotta do" I said.

"Fuck, I forgot about that. And I gotta do that shit with Jean" Diamond said. I just let out a short laugh and sat back on the couch with her.

The next day

"Dismissed" Levi said. Everyone left the class but Diamond and you stayed back.

"What do you brats want?" Levi asked. "We wasn't sure if we had a detention or not so we just asking to see if we do" you said. "You don't, but keep that talk outside the classroom" Levi said.

You and Diamond nodded and said ok.

"Ima see you later girl, ima bout to meet up with Eren" You said. "Ight" Diamond said.

Me:
Where you at?

Eren:
I'm outside, why?

Me:
Ight pull up to the front of
The school and come get me

Eren:
I see you trying to
Make a move😏

Me:
Stop playin wimme

Eren:
😂ok

You were already in front of the school and it only took Eren a minute to get to the front. You saw him honk his horn and you walked to his car.

"Damn this a nice car" You said as you sat in the passenger seat. "Thank you" He said. "We goin to my place?" He asked. "Yeah" You said. "You want anything before we get there?" He asked.

"I'm straight" You said.

A/N- So my dumbass don't even know any good projects for a English class💀💀so we just gon pretend we know what they doing

"You almost done?" You asked. "And-" Eren started. "Done" He said. "Finally" You said. "Hey, it's not my fault you do this type of stuff so fast" He said. "It's literally writing and typing" You said.

"Whatever" He said. "Let's go get some food" You said while getting off his bed. "Alright, what do you have taste for?" He asked. "Hmm, shit. Ion know, but we gon figure it out" You said.

Eren chuckled at you. You and Eren went to his car. "So what do you want to eat?" Eren asked. "Hmm, what about some in and out?" You said. "Whatever you want" He said then winked.

"You always tryna flirt" You said while rolling your eyes playfully.

A/N- Do yall know that dude on tiktok who be saying that💀💀

He laughed at your expression and pulled off. He took you to in and out and you guys ate. After that he had drove you home. You were both standing in front of your apartment door.

"Well I surprisingly had a good day with you" You said. "Correct, you had an amazing day" He said. "Shutup" You said while shoving him a bit.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow" You said. "See you" He said while giving you a small wave. You walked in your apartment and sighed.

"Is Diamond here?" You thought. You walked down the hall to her room and you heard moaning. "I know this bitch ain't" You mumbled.

You opened her door and saw her fucking Jean. "Bitchhh omg" You said. "Get out!" She said. You snickered then walked out her room and headed to yours.

You got in your room flopped on your bed. "Her nasty ass" You mumbled.