𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟏

11. 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏

 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏

The next day

✰ "I'm gone y/n" Diamond said. "Ight, bye" You said. After Diamond left out you sat on your couch watching tv. "I should check on Eren" You thought. You picked up your phone and pressed FaceTime then Eren FaceTimed you.

Readers pov

Oh he right on time. I answered the phone and noticed he looked down. "Hey" I said. "Hey" He said sadly. So he is sad. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Can you come over?" He asked. "Of course I'll be there in a minute" I said. "Ok" He said then hung up. 

I put on a jacket and grabbed my car keys and left. I got there in 10 minutes cus I was driving kinda fast. I knocked on his door and he opened it. "That was fast" He said. "Well you sounded sad so" I said. He gave me a sad smile and let me in.

He lead me to his room and we both sat on his bed. He looked at me like he was waiting for something and I assumed he wanted to cuddle of something. "What? You wanna cuddle of something?" I asked.

He smiled shyly and you smiled at his shyness. "Aight, come on" I said. He laid in between my thighs and I opened my mouth in a O shape because I didn't know he was gonna lay there.

"So what's wrong?" I asked. "Today is the anniversary of my mom death" He said. "I'm sorry" I said while running my fingers through his hair. He let out a deep sigh. "Tell me about her" I said.

"She was beautiful, kind, but also very strict." He started. "You got a picture of her?" I asked. "Mhm" he said while unlocking his phone. "Here" He said while passing me the phone.

"Dayum" I said while admiring his mom

"Dayum" I said while admiring his mom. He chuckled. "You look like her" I said. "Yeah, I get that a lot" He said. I passed him his phone back and he took it and threw it on the bed.

"Can you stay over?" He asked. "Mhm" I said.

Later

"What u got taste for?" You asked. "Honestly...I've been wanting some spaghetti" Eren said. "Oh, I can just cook that" You said. "You can cook?" He asked. "Yup" You said while opening his refrigerator and seeing nothing in it but drinks.

"Eren, now why yo refrigerator empty ass hell" You said. "We just order in all the time" Eren said. "We gotta go to the grocery store" You said. "Ok" Eren said.

Eren took you to the grocery store and you got the stuff for the spaghetti and your seasoning. He payed for it even though you said you would but he insisted. Y'all got back to his house and you put the noodles in a pot with water in it and then started making your meat.

After that you put the spaghetti sauce in the meat then put the noodles with the meat. You put the cheese on top and let it melt then made him and you a plate.

Y'all can put whatever y'all want on y'all spaghetti but my mom be putting cheese and shit on top.

Eren took a bite of it and his eyes widen. "Marry me" He said. "Boy" You said while rolling your eyes and smiling. "Thank you for today y/n" He said. "Your welcome" You said.

We love a comfort y/n😩😩🤚🏽 and sorry for updating so late a Btc be running out of ideas fast