𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟓

15. 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍

Alright y'all the real stuff about to happen🤌🏽

The next day at school

✰ "What's the deal Levi" Keyshawn said. "Uh uh, he do not like y'all" Diamond said. "Girl hush" Xavier said. "You wanna go?" Diamond said while putting her fist up. "What's up" Xavier said while putting his fist up. "Oi, what do you guys want" Levi said.

"We came here to get these musty Bozo's" Xavier said while emphasizing Bozo. "Boy who musty" You said. "Yo-" Xavier couldn't finish his sentence because you had smacked his head. "Damn, I was jus playin" Xavier said. "Mhm" You said.

"Sorry Mr. Ackerman they always like this" Keyshawn said. "Not you tryna act all mature in front of him" Xavier said. "Nig-, Just wait till we outside" Keyshawn said. You rolled your eyes at them, "Ok come on." You said. You and Diamond said bye to Levi and you all left.

"y/n" A voice called out that made all of you turn around. "You guys go ahead ima be there in a minute" You said. "Aight" They said then walked out the school. "Hey" You said to Eren. "Hey, where you guys goin?" Eren asked. "Just to me and Diamond place to smoke and chill" You said. "Can i come? I'm bored ass fuck and have nothing to do" He said.

"Ok, come on" I said while holding my hand out. He took me hand and was smiling like a idiot. I rolled my eyes playfully at him. We walked to Keyshawn's car and we all hopped in. "Whats up" Xavier and Keyshawn said to Eren. Eren said it back and you all went to your place.

Readers pov

Keyshawn drove us to our place and stopped and bought some pizza on the way. We walked in and Xavier sat the pizza on the counter. "I know this pizza finna be bussin" Diamond said. "Girl, yo fatass" Xavier said. "Bro don't start unless you want yo ass beat" Diamond said. Here they go. Xavier started looking his head around.

"She talking to you" Xavier asked Eren. "Uhh" Eren said. "Cus she ain't talking to me" Xavier said. "Y'all chill, let's just eat and smoke" I said. Everyone had grabbed them a plate then put some slices of pizza on them. We all sat on the couch and Diamond cut on the tv. "Ou, let's watch girls trip" Xavier said. I already seen that but I wouldn't mind watching it again because it was funny asf.

"Anyone who don't wanna watch it?" Diamond asked. Nobody said anything so she clicked play on the movie. About ten minutes later we were done eating and Keyshawn gave me a blunt, so I could roll it up. I rolled it up and I took a couple hits then passed it to Eren. "So this nigga cheating on her and she ok wit it" Xavier said. "Could never be me" He added. I rolled my eyes at him comments.

He did have a point though, that'd nigga would be dead if it was me. We all were smoking and watching the movie. I looked over at Eren and smiled, his side profile so sexc. He looked over at me and we held eye contact for a minute. He leaned in for a kiss and I my kissed him back. "Ayoo, do that in y/n room" Xavier said with a disgusted expression. "Boy you mad cus u ain't got nobody" I said.

He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. "Wait what the fuck, why the girls arguing" Xavier said. Dats what he get for being all up in my business. All of our attention were back on the movie as we continued smoking. "y/n y'all got something to drink in here?" Keyshawn asked. "Yeah in the refrigerator" I said. He nodded and got up and Xavier got up too.

I felt Eren grab my hand and caressing it. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Aww I should take a picture of y'all" Diamond said. We finished up the movie and Xavier and Keyshawn were leaving. "Man get yo musty ass out my house" Diamond said to Xavier. "I'm tired of you, and I'm too high for this right now" Xavier said. "You want me to take you home?" I asked Eren. "Yeah" He said.

"Aight, ima be right back" I said. Eren nodded and I went back to my room.

Eren's pov

Xavier and Keyshawn left, and Diamond went in her room so that left me by myself. I leaned on the door waiting for y/n to come back. I heard muffled voices outside the door and I put my ear against it. "Bro y/n was look hella good" Keyshawn said. "Nigga what? Shutup" Xavier said. "I swear, I want her" Keyshawn said. "Nigga you just high, come on" Xavier said.

What the fuck. "You ready?" A voice said behind me. I looked back and saw y/n and she detected my anger. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing" I said. She narrowed her eyes at me and opened the door. I followed behind her.

I knew it was something up with him.