Prologue-3 (Killing game)

Kenta's P.O.V

still filled with uneasy dread, I did what the announcement said and went to the gym. And I was curious about what was waiting for us there...

Makato: Oh. It really does look like an entrance ceremony...

Hiro: See? Told ya! It's totally normal entrance ceremony stuff.

Me: I doubt about it

???: Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling!

Chihiro: Huh? A teddy bear?

Monobear: I'm not a teddy bear! I...am...Monokuma! And I am this school's headmaster!

It was the strangest thing I'd ever seen. Right before my eyes, it was... What I was seeing was... It was...utterly incomprehensible.

Monokuma: Nice to meet you all!

Such a bright voice and carefree attitude were completely out of place. 

Kenta: not so nice for me though

Chihiro: Wh--? Waaaaaah! That teddy bear can talk!

Mondo: Calm down! I'm sure there's just a speaker inside it.

Kenta: I agree with that

Monokuma: I told you already, I'm not a teddy bear...

Monokuma: I'm Monokuma! And I'm your headmaster!

Chihiro: Waaaaah! It moved!

Mondo: Seriously man, calm down! It's prolly just a remote control toy or somethin'.

Monokuma: How dare you to compare me to a child's plaything! You've cut me deep. Deeper than the Mariana Trench...

Kenta: That's right it's wrong to compare a toddler's bear reject toy to a child's plaything

Monokuma:I told you already, I'm not a teddy bear... and I am not toddler bear reject toy Ice cube

Wait how does he know my  nick name?

Monokuma: My remote control system is so complex, even the folks at NASA can't recreate or even comprehend it!

Monokuma: Ah, but don't make me say stuff that might destroy NASA's dreams. I just couldn't BEAR that!

Celeste: "Bear" that? Really? You are...unfortunate.

Monokuma: Now then, moving on! We really must hurry and get started...

Junko: Giving up already? No other stupid bear puns?

Monokuma: Quiet down now, quiet down. Ah, okay, so...!

Sakura: He has abandoned the gag...

Monokuma: Everyone stands at attention and bow! And...good morning!

Taka: Good morning!!!

It surprises me how some people are so stupid

Toko: Y-You don't have to s-say it back...

 Monokuma: Now then, let us commence with a most noteworthy and memorable entrance ceremony! First, let's talk a bit about what your school life here will be like. Now, ah, make no mistake--you few students, so full of potential, represent the hope of the world. And to protect such splendid hope...